PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think it's odd?

Thatguyuknow
07-18-2007, 08:38 PM
That one of the advertisements at the bottom of our forum reads, "The perils of Paul"
and then, "Rudy Giuliani for president, ...why he'd make a great president in 08"

I don't know, but that seems to me to be the exact opposite of what this site's message is all about.:confused:

Mom4Ron
07-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Google ads just go by the keywords on the pages.

Roxi
07-18-2007, 08:41 PM
google adsense goes of keywords in the forums, if we never used the words giuliani or hillary etc they would stop being about that stuff....only use abbreviations or odd spellings

my blog talks about my float trip so ads are posted for area canoe rental places

jonahtrainer
07-18-2007, 08:52 PM
That one of the advertisements at the bottom of our forum reads, "The perils of Paul"
and then, "Rudy Giuliani for president, ...why he'd make a great president in 08"

I don't know, but that seems to me to be the exact opposite of what this site's message is all about.:confused:

Sounds like something good to click on.

Remember, if we click on it then it will give revenue to the forum webmaster AND cost the advertiser. We will show Giuliani he can just throw money at the Ron Paul 'problem!' :eek:

Click on all things Giuliani, Romney, Clinton, Obama, McCain, etc. so you can become better informed. :D

Of course, be careful not to click on anything Ron Paul and if you can trace the URL without clicking and thus save the Ron Paul supporter some $$.

johnrocks
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
google adsense goes of keywords in the forums, if we never used the words giuliani or hillary etc they would stop being about that stuff....only use abbreviations or odd spellings

my blog talks about my float trip so ads are posted for area canoe rental places

Maybe we should all talk about Senator Vitter and get some REALLY cool ads on here then:D

smtwngrl
07-18-2007, 09:03 PM
We could spell Giuliani's name Roudee Joolee Onny, as it is spelled here http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i21846 :D

Or maybe just Rudy, and HC for Hillary.

DjLoTi
07-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Artificially clicking on ads to generate revenue is a violation of Adsense TOS. This thread eventually will be locked.

jonahtrainer
07-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Artificially clicking on ads to generate revenue is a violation of Adsense TOS. This thread eventually will be locked.

What is 'artifical' clicking?

I am recommending clicking on ads by internet users who are neither affiliated with the webmaster nor have any financial interest in the proceeds generated therefrom. The purpose of the clicking would be to learn about the other candidate's position on critical issues in the election so that the public, the clicking internet users, are able to make an informed choice.

Why else would the ads be there and funded?

Of course, I would not recommend the webmaster or anyone else to violate the TOS of their various contractual agreements.

I know I have not agreed to any TOS of an Adsense program so I am free to click away and learn about the candidate's positions. I assume many of the other forum members are in a similar position.

Roxi
07-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Sounds like something good to click on.

Remember, if we click on it then it will give revenue to the forum webmaster AND cost the advertiser. We will show Giuliani he can just throw money at the Ron Paul 'problem!' :eek:

Click on all things Giuliani, Romney, Clinton, Obama, McCain, etc. so you can become better informed. :D

Of course, be careful not to click on anything Ron Paul and if you can trace the URL without clicking and thus save the Ron Paul supporter some $$.

NO josh will get his adsense revoked

edit: sorry didnt see the other post first

LibertyEagle
07-18-2007, 09:39 PM
We could spell Giuliani's name Roudee Joolee Onny, as it is spelled here http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i21846 :D

Or maybe just Rudy, and HC for Hillary.

Julie-Annie is what I call him.