PDA

View Full Version : Man I need a Ron Paul shirt and hat. I hear HQ is dropping the ball on these.

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Where else can I get these besides RP HQ? I would like to have one, but I've heard from too many people that it is taking weeks for anything to come in, if at all.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
If you REALLY REALLY need one, there might be cafepress stores that you can use.. probably around $15 - $20.

chiplitfam
01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
I was at the Ron Paul HQ for campaign distribution last week in Pearland, Tx. They are busting their buts! Be proud of them. They are working 24 hours to get out the materials. They were processing thousands of orders daily. They can hardly keep up with the demand for Ron Paul materials. Shirts, literature, signs, hats, buttons etc. It is fantastic!! Support them and thank them.

LibertiORDeth
01-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I got my shirt almost a month after I ordered it.

european
01-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Where else can I get these besides RP HQ? I would like to have one, but I've heard from too many people that it is taking weeks for anything to come in, if at all.

you heard it, have you tried as well? might be worth a shot to order it from there. dunno though.. depends on how important speed is i guess.
just my 2 devaluated cents...

OKRonPaul
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
stuff my wife ordered during the teaparty came yesterday. Good to hear they are working so hard on it now, perhaps they are getting caught up.

MsDoodahs
01-06-2008, 12:12 PM
CafePress. :)

BLS
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM

Google is your friend brother.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ron+paul

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Well since I'm canvassing around my area and the primary is Jan 29th, I cannot wait a month to get anything. I can wait, say 5 business days.

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Bah, I filled my shopping cart and read this:
"Shipping Note: Due to the overwhelming support from volunteers and friends like you from around the nation, please allow us 7-10 business days to process and ship your order."

Sorry, I can't wait that long. They needed an overnight or 2-day delivery option for me to get this stuff.

Cafepress it is.