PDA

View Full Version : CNN is Sinking the Republican Party with more Paul Coverage?

constitutional
01-06-2008, 11:52 AM
CNN tends to favor Democrats, we all know that.

Before Iowa, CNN was in full force talking about Paul.
After Iowa with 10%, CNN is airing Ron Paul like crazy. 10% is a lot.

If you watch the latest interview, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t273TLW-abg

you can see that CNN implied RP has a lot of money but "no strategy to win." Are they trying to tell Americans that Republican party is wrong and RP is right (anti-war) but has no strategy to win. You know... more democrats.

I'm not complaining, I think RP can defeat any democrat candidate with 1-1 debate. :D And CNN coverage gives us more exposure.

ronpaulfan
01-06-2008, 11:54 AM
TheAmistad, you raise a very good point. CNN rose Huckabee to distract from Ron. Now they're focusing on Ron to hurt the Republicans overall (because the more the other nominees show their warmongering colors, the more Americans will be turned off to the Republican party).

you can see that CNN implied RP has a lot of money but "no strategy to win."

I agree with that quote. The campaign is being run by [editing out "COMPLETE MORONS" to comply with forum policy]

Iowa database fiasco = PROOF the campaign is dragging their feet and needs a hard kick in the rump

constitutional
01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
I agree with that quote. The campaign is being run by [editing out "COMPLETE MORONS" to comply with forum policy]

Iowa database fiasco = PROOF the campaign is dragging their feet and needs a hard kick in the rump

i'm not blaming anything on Campaign. It has nothing to do with this thread. I'm thinking CNN is playing smart. I can see through this.

jd603
01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Don't forget there's a lot of Independents that watch CNN as well, and that is where Ron will shine in NH ,,, and what most polls are skewing.

Ron has also recruited some Democrats.

He really should be very well in NH, possibly a shot to win, if we had a fair unbiased media he would win NH for sure. Too bad that's not the case.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah, someone please tell the campaign, if you're going to shoot yourself in the foot, for Pete's sake don't use an automatic!!

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm sending an email to Cnn right now and thanking them for their coverage of Ron. I'm also gonna let out about the faux news boycott. $$ talks and people boycotting faux equals more $.

ronpauldelivers
01-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Yeah, someone please tell the campaign, if you're going to shoot yourself in the foot, for Pete's sake don't use an automatic!!

Is it possible someone's been bought off in the campaign?? You would think after 2 unprecedented, record breaking, totally mindblowing 'moneybombs' that raised so much stinkin' cash w/ no end in sight that they would have just went NUTS everywhere w/ the tv ads!!

What's the holdup?? TV is where it has to be now...soon the media is going to start really attacking ron if he doesn't pull out a win in NH, then he is going to be getting tons of the 'wrong' coverage and it will be hard to fight against.

itshappening
01-06-2008, 12:10 PM
internal sabotage

AgentPaul001
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Wow, great coverage by Wolf Blitzer.....but its what Ron Paul deserves he's polling in the top 5 in every single poll and he'll be a significant factor in New Hampshire so they need to cover him!

LFOD
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
LOL!! Did you see how Wolf said RP has done "AMAZINGLY well" in fundraising? He actually emphasized "AMAZINGLY"

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Wolf has become the Champion of the Champion of the Constitution!

We need to thanks him. What's his email???

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 12:21 PM
LOL!! Did you see how Wolf said RP has done "AMAZINGLY well" in fundraising? He actually emphasized "AMAZINGLY"

Lol, yep, he knows. :)

That's clearly a little wink to us! ;)

constitutional
01-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Wolf has become the Champion of the Champion of the Constitution!

We need to thanks him. What's his email???

Do it, but keep in mind.... it's a game they are playing. We are falling for it. But I don't see how this can hurt us. It's better than no coverage. With the combination of exposure + grassroots = we can win.

stevedasbach
01-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Is it possible someone's been bought off in the campaign?? You would think after 2 unprecedented, record breaking, totally mindblowing 'moneybombs' that raised so much stinkin' cash w/ no end in sight that they would have just went NUTS everywhere w/ the tv ads!!

What's the holdup?? TV is where it has to be now...soon the media is going to start really attacking ron if he doesn't pull out a win in NH, then he is going to be getting tons of the 'wrong' coverage and it will be hard to fight against.

We need to start running NATIONAL TV ads. That would bring in new supporters, energize our base, boost Ron's national poll numbers, and lead to a lot more money being donated. Plus, if he's first to launch a national ad campaign, that might attract some serious MSM coverage.

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 12:34 PM
This is not out of the kindness of Cnn and Wolf's heart. They've seen and heard of the Faux boycott and know we have a Huge base which= more $ for them. That being said we need any help we can get. But I swear if they try to pull something...

tfelice
01-06-2008, 12:35 PM
We need to start running NATIONAL TV ads. That would bring in new supporters, energize our base, boost Ron's national poll numbers, and lead to a lot more money being donated. Plus, if he's first to launch a national ad campaign, that might attract some serious MSM coverage.

National ads are far too expensive. They should be on TV, newspaper and radio right now in the early states. National ads may build up supporters in Idaho, Texas, or New York, but it's meaningless to have them if Paul places 5th in NH.

Driftar
01-06-2008, 12:37 PM
AMAZING news :D

ronpauldelivers
01-06-2008, 12:48 PM
National ads are far too expensive. They should be on TV, newspaper and radio right now in the early states. National ads may build up supporters in Idaho, Texas, or New York, but it's meaningless to have them if Paul places 5th in NH.

If they had already been doing the National Ads, so many people would already know about him that it wouldn't matter if he only got 5th in NH....it's because they haven't got him out there enough that people still question whether he stands a chance to spend their vote on. Unfortunately,sheeple are looking to the MSM to sort this out for them, and Ron needs to be on the MSM like, yesterday!!

How can it be too expensive for the campaign?? Obviously, there is alot of money behind him and more where that came from thanks to the grassroots...that's all the incentive they should have needed to just go crazy. Just my humble opinion and I really, really hope I am way off base.

voytechs
01-06-2008, 12:52 PM
I think they figure that most of Ron Paul supporters are not hard-core republicans, democrats, independents and just political-drop outs. I thinking they are tatoring to that segment. They give hints with what they put into the interview if you watch closely, that they do not expect Ron to win, thats why they want to profit on it, in terms of viewers. They are doing same thing with Lou Dobbs. You might think he is raising awareness against NAU, but what he is doing is he is exposing the people to the idea early. Over time NAU will be talked about more and more but with much more favorable theme.

These are both old tricks of the media. I've seen this in Europe before the EU merger. Just wait until you start hearing about the NAU every single day on MSM and how its going to solve all of our problems. That is when you will know we're through and US will be no more but a mirage of one world government.

ronpaulfan
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM
i'm not blaming anything on Campaign. It has nothing to do with this thread. I'm thinking CNN is playing smart. I can see through this.

I agree with you. Sorry I took the thread off topic :D

FSP-Rebel
01-06-2008, 12:53 PM

LOL

RSLudlum
01-06-2008, 12:58 PM
I think CNN is taking a positive advantage over the other networks by trying to stand apart from the others. With us pointing out all the bias in the media maybe it is starting to change things. Well.....I hope so!!