PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT be discouraged!!!

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 11:50 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rszZnspwEFo

"Ron Paul must be the name of a Realtor in New Hampshire, because his signs are EVERYWHERE."

GET OUT THE VOTE!!!

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-06-2008, 11:55 AM
I predict McCain wins, Romney comes in second, and Paul in third a few inches above Giuliani & Huckabee, who are virtually tied for 4th and 5th. Thompson in 6th.

StateofTrance
I'll be careful. We might be at 4th. But, that really shouldn't stop us from going further.

stevedasbach
3rd, behind McCain (1st) and Romney (2nd). Would love to be proved wrong with a 1st or 2nd place finish.

Huckabee (4th) Giuliani (5th) Thompson (6th).

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Watch that video before voting :D

LibertiORDeth
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm optimistic, so I go second, behind McCain.

Chester Copperpot
01-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I want to see us come in first.. If we're going to make 1st it might as well be in live free or die land. Lets hope for the best.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQh8HrIiZs&NR=1

SimpleName
01-06-2008, 12:03 PM
McCain in 1st, Romney in 2nd, and Paul in 3rd. It seems to make sense. I hate this McCain surge. It is complete crap and came from just about nowhere. It sucks. We could have caught 2nd place behind Romney and really surged afterwards. 3rd will do much less for us

VoluntaryMan
01-06-2008, 12:07 PM
1. McChains (because he has to win here, or he's toast, and because it's been gift wrapped for him)
2. Mutt (because he has to do well here, or he's toast, because these are his homies, and doing less than 2nd here raises serious doubts as to whether he can deliver his own region)
>3. Dr. No (because he should do much better here, but the deck is stacked against him. 3rd place is a win, but less than 4th is a serious blow. the margin of victory is slim)
4th, 5th, 6th. [Nobody of any real importance]

NOTE: we need to be competing for 1st place in all states, no exceptions.

pacelli
01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Iowa was a wake-up call / reality check for me, particularly with the views and opinions expressed on this forum after the final tally came in. He's got a lot of dark forces working against him. I'll be happy with 4th.

Austin
01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
McCain
Romney
Huckabee
Paul

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:09 PM
McCain in 1st, Romney in 2nd, and Paul in 3rd. It seems to make sense. I hate this McCain surge. It is complete crap and came from just about nowhere. It sucks. We could have caught 2nd place behind Romney and really surged afterwards. 3rd will do much less for us

I have Ron Paul sweeping in. Anyone see what Buchanan did there? He was polling at like 14% and BAM!

1. Dr. Ronald Paul - 34%
2. McCain - 31%
3. Huckabee - 14% with the upset over Romney
4. Romney(drops out) - 10%
5. Rudy Giuliani - 6%
6. Fred Thompson(drops out/waits until we roll over him in SC with the momentum, then drops out!) 5%

7. Alan Keyes.. is he even on the ballot?

Rounding may occur, but this is my prediction.

adpierce
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
NH is not Iowa... he's surely going to do a lot better in NH than in Iowa.

Eponym_mi
01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
I hope the people in that video know something that we don't.

RonPaulFTFW
01-06-2008, 12:12 PM
we can do second if we work our asses off.

end of story.

everybody posting on this thread go out and organize and we can win.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:17 PM
we can do second if we work our asses off.

end of story.

everybody posting on this thread go out and organize and we can win.

I have 15 phone lines making automated calls, giving polling place information based upon the prefix of the phone number and the address listed. Also a short message based upon what specific area of the state they are in... to Independents, It's taxes and the war, the patriot act... to Republicans, it's taxes and small government, guns and God...

68,000 calls can be made in 12 hours shifts over the 3 days from the time I started until the Primary starts... a few hours before the primary starts, these phones become INCOMING 800 numbers, so people can call and report how the precincts are doing.. we'll have our own numbers--and people can call and report fraud.

I'm not posting these numbers until RIGHT BEFORE THE PRIMARY, because I don't want to be war-dialed into submission. Needless to say, if you get a call in New Hampshire, the 800 number is given in the message.

Anyone has any ride sharing information, let me know... we'll be able to give that out and coordinate rides to the polls, back from the polls...

fuzzybekool
01-06-2008, 12:18 PM
I voted 3rd. McCain is an old hand here in new Hampshire and has campaigned many times in past elections, and thus name recognition alone would propel him to the top. I would hope the people of New Hampshire would realize by now that McCain has lost the nomination everytime is years past and would now look for a fresh set of ideas and a new message for America.

The Live or Die state now has an opportunity to show America what message will win in November. I hope that message will be Peace, Prosperity, and Hope.

grizzums
01-06-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm clinging to my Paul 3rd prediction. Hoping here from Wa. State....not much I can do to help NH, but I'll help with more letter writing for SC and MI.

1 - McCain
2 - Romney
3 - Paul
4 - Huck
5 - Julie Annie

I can say without a doubt, if Paul doesn't get the nomination I will leave the Neo-Rethuglican Party for good. I will vote with the Dimocrats as a protest at my own peril....the vastly ignorant American public will deserve it.

StateofTrance
01-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I have 15 phone lines making automated calls, giving polling place information based upon the prefix of the phone number and the address listed. Also a short message based upon what specific area of the state they are in... to Independents, It's taxes and the war, the patriot act... to Republicans, it's taxes and small government, guns and God...

68,000 calls can be made in 12 hours shifts over the 3 days from the time I started until the Primary starts... a few hours before the primary starts, these phones become INCOMING 800 numbers, so people can call and report how the precincts are doing.. we'll have our own numbers--and people can call and report fraud.

I'm not posting these numbers until RIGHT BEFORE THE PRIMARY, because I don't want to be war-dialed into submission. Needless to say, if you get a call in New Hampshire, the 800 number is given in the message.

Anyone has any ride sharing information, let me know... we'll be able to give that out and coordinate rides to the polls, back from the polls...

I thought automated calls were discouraged by the campaign?

Bowie
01-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Prepare for 5th
Expect 4th
Hope for 3rd
Pray for 2nd
Dream of 1st

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:31 PM
I thought automated calls were discouraged by the campaign?

Funny, they didn't think they were that bad when Carol Paul gave me an automated call at 8am while I was having sex with my girlfriend... on my CELL PHONE.

I'm just giving polling place information, a small message, and for People who the war is listed as an issue, they get the McCain "100 Years in Iraq" Dean Scream moment. Along with an 1-800 number to call to get information on Polling places.

I'm trying to get Ron Paul elected for myself... frankly, I don't care what the campaign says at this point. I'm doing my patriotic duty to get people to the polls. Someone has to do it.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Dream of 1st

STOP DREAMING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

StateofTrance
01-06-2008, 12:33 PM
^^ Well I saw somewhere that people from on-the-site were saying that voters don't/didn't like automated calls?

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:35 PM
^^ Well I saw somewhere that people from on-the-site were saying that voters don't/didn't like automated calls?

Ron Paul supporters aren't going to change their support based on getting an Automated call. If they don't know where the polling info is, how to get a ride, how to report fraud, how to vote, why they should vote for Dr. Paul...

or if they support McCain... DO THEY KNOW HE'S ADVOCATING 100 YEARS OF IRAQ?

Again... I don't care at this point... it's not about winning new voters, it's about getting the ones we have to the polls.

H Roark
01-06-2008, 12:49 PM
If there was a ever a state in which Ron Paul would place 1st, its New Hampshire!

hypnagogue
01-06-2008, 12:56 PM
I wish there was an "I don't know" option.

Ball
01-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Based on my canvassing, I'd say no better than 3rd.

Unless McCain's 100 year war comment gets some press (doubtful), there are too many people who don't want to vote for someone they think can't win. Also, the neo-crazies in the Republican race have scared off the independents.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Based on my canvassing, I'd say no better than 3rd.

Unless McCain's 100 year war comment gets some press (doubtful), there are too many people who don't want to vote for someone they think can't win. Also, the neo-crazies in the Republican race have scared off the independents.

It was on Meet The Press today... NATIONAL TELEVISION.. will replay several times, probably make the evening news for the next couple of days and he's going to answer for it in every interview... he got hammered pretty hard.

SilentBull
01-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Iowa was a wake-up call / reality check for me, particularly with the views and opinions expressed on this forum after the final tally came in. He's got a lot of dark forces working against him. I'll be happy with 4th.

Same here. I just don't see how we can make the top three when the media will show the other idiots' faces over and over. Most people will go by what the media says.

all J's in IL for RP
01-06-2008, 01:16 PM
12 hour shifts? What the hell time are you calling people?!?

Oh..and
1) McCain
2) Romney
3) Paul
4) Huckabee
5) Guiliani
6) Thompson

Guiliani is hurt by his Iowa showing and didn't impress in the debate. Huckabee is coasting, but might put Paul in fourth with his bump. It's NOT critical that we take 1st thru 3rd, but we do need to pull good percentages.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 01:20 PM
12 hour shifts? What the hell time are you calling people?!?

Oh..and
1) McCain
2) Romney
3) Paul
4) Huckabee
5) Guiliani
6) Thompson

Guiliani is hurt by his Iowa showing and didn't impress in the debate. Huckabee is coasting, but might put Paul in fourth with his bump. It's NOT critical that we take 1st thru 3rd, but we do need to pull good percentages.

8am-8pm...

15 lines, 30 seconds per call... assuming they listen for the entire 30 seconds... 65-68,000 calls in 3 days, 12 hours per day.

right up until the Primary date, then we take the calls down to 10 lines, 5 person phone banks answering 1-800 calls for information 24/7... reporting fraud, counting votes, organizing rides, etc...

if there is fraud, we need to know before the first precinct reports... because if you saw Iowa, they were still handing out Pencils to vote on C-Span when they declared for Suckabee. Once the media calls it, it's over--regardless of how the votes get counted... just ask President Elect Al Gore

all J's in IL for RP
01-06-2008, 01:41 PM
I don't know about you, but I get massively pissed at 8am calls for anything not work or family related. Our phone campaign here in Illinois has 11am-8:45pm hours.

I was there in Iowa. When precincts come in with the massive numbers Huckabee was pulling, it was an easy call. And not every precinct is run exactly the same way, so I'm not surprised in the least that some were still voting as others were already phoned in.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't know about you, but I get massively pissed at 8am calls for anything not work or family related. Our phone campaign here in Illinois has 11am-8:45pm hours.

I was there in Iowa. When precincts come in with the massive numbers Huckabee was pulling, it was an easy call. And not every precinct is run exactly the same way, so I'm not surprised in the least that some were still voting as others were already phoned in.

http://www.votefraud.org

google "a house without doors"

they already know who will win before you vote.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 02:38 PM
bump

priest_of_syrinx
01-06-2008, 02:39 PM
4th behind McCain, Romney, and Huckabee, respectively.

Edited to say that I'm just low-balling it here.

statesman
01-06-2008, 02:42 PM
that video production was made back in november too!

all J's in IL for RP
01-06-2008, 03:14 PM
http://www.votefraud.org/
Jim Condit Jr. link. Figures.

thisisgiparti
01-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Surprisingly, the most negative comments regarding Ron Paul's chances come from his own supporters. If you guys don't really believe you're backing a winner, then why are you here?

patrickdsg
01-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm optimistic, so I go second, behind McCain.

+1

zaffa
01-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I honestly think that Ron Paul will take first.

thoughtbombing
01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
bump for first.

DesignerJoes
01-06-2008, 05:40 PM
We must imagine a first place finish and hit the phones....

does ANYONE HAVE #'s .... message me please....

http://RonPaul.InfoOps.googlepages.com/NewHamshirePaul.jpg

indivi
01-06-2008, 05:50 PM
I think McCain and Romney will probably take the top two spots, but I think Paul will come in third with about 15%, maybe even 20% of the vote. This result would definitely be a victory for Paul and would help to solidify his status as a serious, front-runner candidate.

I don't think a second-place finish is out of the question - Romney took a bad blow by losing in Iowa where he had invested so much time and money. The problem is that I just don't understand the surge in support McCain has received in NH and thus I don't know if it can be overcome. I can only hope that most of his support is from disillusioned and dissatisfied voters who will learn about Paul shortly before voting.

Abyss
01-06-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm pretty sure it will be mcain ron Paul.

Honestly people aren't ready for a Mormon pres.

He'll get no love from christians (anti abortion etc), and none from non's either.

daniroyer
01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
McCain is probably going to take NH. Romney in 2nd. RP with 3rd.

driller80545
01-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Good work, Thoughtbombing

VoteForRonPaul
01-06-2008, 06:14 PM
NOTE: we need to be competing for 1st place in all states, no exceptions.
Agree!

AtomiC
01-06-2008, 06:16 PM
I predict 1st place for Paul.

If there is vote fraud, Ron Paul will get 3rd.

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I think he will win. That's the only way you can think. This man MUST be our next president!

iQuotient
01-06-2008, 06:21 PM
When it was close, the swing vote decided to go to the Dem side and be sure Obama would nip Clinton. If Obama's polling lead is still reported at 9% or higher tomorrow and into Tuesday, then the swing vote will stand at the booth comfortable knowing that his win is secure and let their conscience pick up a Rep ballot and vote for their "closet candidate". Ron Paul Surprise number 1...order up!

McCain 2
Romney 3
Huckabee 4
Thompson 5
Giuliani 6

jeffevnz
01-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Dr. No places 3rd, because that's where he's polling.

Since he slightly exceeded his typical poll numbers in Iowa, it's a fair bet he'll slightly exceed them in NH. But it won't be enough to grab 2nd.

Still, a 3rd place finish would keep him in the race, and be about as good as one could realistically hope for. NH will be the end of the road for Thompson, if not also Huckabee. As the race narrows, Paul's support and attention will continue to grow.

Detonator
01-06-2008, 07:47 PM
McCain
Romney
Huckabee
Paul
Giuliani
Thompson

thoughtbombing
01-07-2008, 09:28 AM
bump

Nic4Truth
01-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I think Ron will come in 3rd or 4th, worse case.

GayRPFan
01-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Dr. No places 3rd, because that's where he's polling.

Since he slightly exceeded his typical poll numbers in Iowa, it's a fair bet he'll slightly exceed them in NH. But it won't be enough to grab 2nd.

Still, a 3rd place finish would keep him in the race, and be about as good as one could realistically hope for. NH will be the end of the road for Thompson, if not also Huckabee. As the race narrows, Paul's support and attention will continue to grow.

I hope so!

GayRPFan
01-07-2008, 09:42 AM
When it was close, the swing vote decided to go to the Dem side and be sure Obama would nip Clinton. If Obama's polling lead is still reported at 9% or higher tomorrow and into Tuesday, then the swing vote will stand at the booth comfortable knowing that his win is secure and let their conscience pick up a Rep ballot and vote for their "closet candidate". Ron Paul Surprise number 1...order up!

McCain 2
Romney 3
Huckabee 4
Thompson 5
Giuliani 6

+1
A very good catch!! This may be the key...Thank You!!

thoughtbombing
01-07-2008, 10:10 AM
blimp