PDA

View Full Version : Alert! FT coming to Houston, FWIW

lynnf
07-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Houston, beware! Get your wading boots ready, the BS is about to get deeper.
The Bush-clone that wears Reagan clothing is coming to Houston:

Apparently sponsored by We'rewithFred

SENATOR FRED THOMPSON

Is Coming to Texas!

LET’S GIVE HIM A BIG TEXAS WELCOME

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

9:30 AM

Hobby Airport

Enterprise Jet Center

8620 W. Monroe

Houston, Texas

713-358-9100

Limited Parking Available

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Houston, beware! Get your wading boots ready, the BS is about to get deeper.
The Bush-clone that wears Reagan clothing is coming to Houston:

Apparently sponsored by We'rewithFred

SENATOR FRED THOMPSON

Is Coming to Texas!

LET’S GIVE HIM A BIG TEXAS WELCOME

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

9:30 AM

Hobby Airport

Enterprise Jet Center

8620 W. Monroe

Houston, Texas

713-358-9100

Limited Parking Available

Yeah give him that BIG Texas welcome with LOTS of Ron Paul Supporters and signs for all the TV cameras! :)

LibertyEagle
07-18-2007, 06:34 PM
I wonder if he'll drive in with his little red truck prop? Just a man of the people, don't ya know. :rolleyes:

Wyurm
07-18-2007, 06:34 PM
and maybe one sign with fredthompsonforum.com :)

LibertyEagle
07-18-2007, 06:52 PM
You guys are hilarious!

stevedasbach
07-18-2007, 06:54 PM
It would be great if someone in Houston could get some pictures of his crowd to compare with the ones Ron's been attracting at airports. Ditto for any rallies.

Mesogen
07-18-2007, 06:55 PM
So when the hell is he actually going to file? What's the point in crisscrossing the country without filing papers that say you are officially running.

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Maybe Alex Jones could show up with a bullhorn?

"We are NOT your slaves Fred Thompson....We know your not conservative, you neocon globalist loving CFR member"

:)

Wyurm
07-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Maybe Alex Jones could show up with a bullhorn?

"We are NOT your slaves Fred Thompson....We know your not conservative, you neocon globalist loving CFR member"

:)

Dude, it would be a dream come true to have Alex Jones show up at a Fred Thompson rally. Though, he usually gets thrown out of rallies like he did when he asked G.W.Bush if he was going to abolish the CFR and the FED.

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Dude, it would be a dream come true to have Alex Jones show up at a Fred Thompson rally. Though, he usually gets thrown out of rallies like he did when he asked G.W.Bush if he was going to abolish the CFR and the FED.

That's exactly why it would be perfect for him to show up with a crowd of protesters....

He gets off on doing that stuff...he'd get some great film and audio and probably alot of play out of it.

BLS
07-18-2007, 07:05 PM
I really think we should try to get 500 Ron Paulers there to greet him at the airport. They would need to be so loud that no matter what, the camera's audio would hear them in the background.

We need to let this man know what he's up against. If we could somehow keep him from running, it comes down to Paul vs. Ghouliani. And in the end, it's a no brainer.

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 07:08 PM
I really think we should try to get 500 Ron Paulers there to greet him at the airport. They would need to be so loud that no matter what, the camera's audio would hear them in the background.

We need to let this man know what he's up against. If we could somehow keep him from running, it comes down to Paul vs. Ghouliani. And in the end, it's a no brainer.

Being in Texas, you could overwhelm the place with Ron Paul supporters much easier than say somewhere like New York....

It's a perfect place to rain on Fred's parade!

mtmedlin
07-18-2007, 07:13 PM
I will personally donate $1000 to RP for anyone who can:

1. Put a RP sticker on his little red truck
2. Get a picture of it.

LibertyOrDie
07-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I think this is a great idea! Texas, you guys got a week to organize... You just know the media is going to be all over FT... Let's see if any of us can find an itinerary for FT's visit, follow him everywhere!!! :D

BLS
07-18-2007, 07:21 PM
I will personally donate $1000 to RP for anyone who can:

1. Put a RP sticker on his little red truck
2. Get a picture of it.

If you'll hook me up with your sister, you got a bet. :D

(must include photo of sister beforehand)

rg123
07-18-2007, 08:10 PM
That would be so awesome the msm would only see Ron Paul signs they wouldn't be able to show Freddie on tv

LibertyEagle
07-18-2007, 08:30 PM
That's exactly why it would be perfect for him to show up with a crowd of protesters....

He gets off on doing that stuff...he'd get some great film and audio and probably alot of play out of it.

You sure about that? Do we want to come off as Ron Paul supporters or do we want to come off as conspiracy protestors? I guess either as fine, as long as we don't try to be both at the same time. If the protestor approach is used, I certainly hope there is not one Ron Paul sign, sticker or piece of clothing in the bunch. It would not be a good thing.

lynnf
07-18-2007, 08:32 PM
There's a contact page on the wereforfred.com website.

lynn

FreedomLover
07-18-2007, 08:33 PM
I would prefer a huge crowd of ron paul supporters instead of a group of conspiracy people with alex jones.

I think the ron paul idea would be so much more funnier and it might just get on tv. Show them that texas is paul country. :cool:

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 08:35 PM
You sure about that? Do we want to come off as Ron Paul supporters or do we want to come off as conspiracy protestors? I guess either as fine, as long as we don't try to be both at the same time. If the protestor approach is used, I certainly hope there is not one Ron Paul sign, sticker or piece of clothing in the bunch. It would not be a good thing.

I agree....

If the meetups would be willing to overwhelm the place with Ron Paul supporters then no Alex would be a good idea....

But if the meetups won't or can't overrun it....

Then egging Alex on to go for it might be a nice idea :)

mtmedlin
07-18-2007, 08:35 PM
If you'll hook me up with your sister, you got a bet. :D

(must include photo of sister beforehand)

Sorry, ones in Cali and not interested (divorced) the other just had her husband sent to Iraq for his 2nd tour. <----- big reason I am here.

the grand still stands!

buffalokid777
07-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I would prefer a huge crowd of ron paul supporters instead of a group of conspiracy people with alex jones.

I think the ron paul idea would be so much more funnier and it might just get on tv. Show them that texas is paul country. :cool:

I Agree!

lynnf
07-19-2007, 05:50 AM
bump

lynn

kylejack
07-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Sign idea: We Were For Fred, Then We Wised Up. Ron Paul 2008