PDA

View Full Version : It's ALL about turnout

rgampell
01-06-2008, 11:30 AM
All this talk about converting Obama supporters, independents, etc. is SO misguided. In Iowa, it was TURNOUT that prevented a 3rd place finish (and huge momentum). And in NH, 5th may mean death of the campaign. Can everyone here please agree to to focus on turnout in NH and nothing else until we actually place 3rd?? Then the rest will be SO much easier!

rgampell
01-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Wow, no one else thinks so, huh? I think we're going to see a LOT of finger-pointing come Wednesday morning if we don't get out the BASE in NH --- forget the rest (for now). No joke!

pacelli
01-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Wow, no one else thinks so, huh? I think we're going to see a LOT of finger-pointing come Wednesday morning if we don't get out the BASE in NH --- forget the rest (for now). No joke!

Fully agreed. I really hope this board does not turn into a mudslinging fist fight like it did after Iowa. I'm seeing posts from people in NH now that are saying the campaign as well as the grassroots is in overdrive up there. You are right- it is all about the turnout. The vote is all that counts.

literatim
01-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Why even post this? Everyone in NH is working and not on the forum.

hueylong
01-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Totally disagree. Getting our share of the Independents is critical in New Hampshire.

Turnout is about turning out the people who support you.