PDA

View Full Version : Campaign needs to run NATIONAL ads

stevedasbach
01-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Ron's support in New Hampshire seems to be rising, and he has a real chance of finishing 3rd. Nationally, however, his support appears flat or even declining. Rasmussen Research, the same folks that show him moving into 3rd place in NH, show his national support falling from 7% to 6% to 5% to 4%. National polls were the excuse Fox used to exclude him from tonight's forum, and we can expect it to be used again unless he starts climbing in the national polls.

We can't rely on the MSM. We need to start running NATIONAL TV ads -- now. No other campaign is doing this -- they don't have the money. We can have the airwaves to ourselves for nearly a month -- and hit all the Super Tuesday states in the process.

National TV ads would energize our supporters, attract new supporters, and would encourage people to open their wallets and donate. My guess is that they would easily raise enough money to replace every dollar spent on national TV.

There were postings here a while back indicating that the campaign was planning to run national ads. I really hope this is true. If we want to win this, we need to running TV ads nationally -- now!

ronpaulfan
01-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Good luck trying to get the campaign to do anything intelligent

Bradley in DC
01-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Good luck trying to get the campaign to do anything intelligent

+1

Good idea though, Steve, I wish YOU had been the LP guy they hired instead (and George).

Chase
01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
There was a rumor a few weeks back that said the campaign was going to do exactly that. Whatever happened to it?

ronpauldelivers
01-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Bump!!!