PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC reports Huck winning Facebook poll?

Highstreet
01-06-2008, 11:17 AM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/05/551646.aspx

However the poll they have posted says otherwise:

:D

Giuliani 5%
Thompson 4%
Huckabee 22%
McCain 15%
Romney 11%
Paul 43%

Drknows
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.indieking.com/images2/Deeds1.jpg

280Z28
01-06-2008, 11:24 AM
He is winning compared to McCain, which is exactly what it says...

ronpaulfan
01-06-2008, 11:25 AM
The title of the article is "FACEBOOK CHOOSES HUCKABEE, SO FAR"

Edit: I made a negative comment and am editing it out. This was the old post:

Troll? :D

chiplitfam
01-06-2008, 11:26 AM
What else do you expect. I am truly beginning to wonder how much longer the people are going to be buffooned by the media. They have to wake up one day! NAAAA! I guess not.

ronpaulfollower999
01-06-2008, 11:29 AM

The title says: FACEBOOK CHOOSES HUCKABEE, SO FAR

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:30 AM
It's likely that Facebook is supply "Unique" votes by IP address.. not by cookie cleaning. I've thought this for a long time, that our "poll-bombing" was going to hurt us.

jd603
01-06-2008, 11:35 AM
HUH? Facebook is accurate.

MCNBC is just spinning/lying, they've completely omitted Ron Paul this morning. The media is blacking him out for the most part.

It's likely that Facebook is supply "Unique" votes by IP address.. not by cookie cleaning. I've thought this for a long time, that our "poll-bombing" was going to hurt us.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:36 AM
HUH? Facebook is accurate.

MCNBC is just spinning/lying, they've completely omitted Ron Paul this morning. The media is blacking him out for the most part.

The media is blacking him out because they know when it comes to online polls, Ron Paul's numbers just aren't trustable. So now, we're paying for past deeds.

jake
01-06-2008, 11:36 AM
that is just bizarre.

Ron Paul is winning..
MSNBC: "NANANANANA NOT LISTENING I CANT HEAR YOU NANANANANA@!"

jake
01-06-2008, 11:37 AM

no one here advocates voting more than once on any poll. If you have done that, I suggest you stop.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:38 AM
no one here advocates voting more than once on any poll. If you have done that, I suggest you stop.

Oh come on. How many times have I seen the "how to reset your cookies" threads around here? Give me a break.

literatim
01-06-2008, 11:40 AM
You can't vote more than once on the Facebook poll. It is one vote per registered account.

Oh come on. How many times have I seen the "how to reset your cookies" threads around here? Give me a break.

I see it all the time on HucksArmy. Anytime someone brings it up here (which it is usually someone with under 50 posts) they get flamed.

Newbs should not come here and accuse us of crap we don't do.

nc4rp
01-06-2008, 11:45 AM
bottom line is we will see if Americans will come out of their shell of idiocy, or will they wise up and realize the truth?

we will see. we will see.

play those aces, people.

now may be the only chance in our lifetimes to get our country back. whether the dumb populous will approve of this or whether they demand corperate interests maintain control yet remains to be seen.

slantedview
01-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Wow, just, wow.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:48 AM
please. This campaign had a chance to win and they didn't use us.

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing to try to get him to win, but when it seems like your own candidate doesn't want you to help, it just.. is frustrating. Big business and media and idiot shells have nothing to do with it. We're huge. We're strong. We can get the message out faster and better than anyone out there. Why aren't we being used better than this?

SteveMartin
01-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Anyone who intentionally voted more than once in any on-line poll should be taken out behind the wood shed and taught what immaturity does to a serious campaign's efforts.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Anyone who intentionally voted more than once in any on-line poll should be taken out behind the wood shed and taught what immaturity does to a serious campaign's efforts.

I agree, but it can't be a surprise to you, can it? I mean, eventually, these companies analyze their polls and notice trends, the same IP addresses, botted voting, etc.

I'm a little shocked that people here seem surprised at it. I was told when I started looking into Ron Paul that it was done to get the MSM to HAVE to notice us.

LibertiORDeth
01-06-2008, 12:04 PM
They probably waited till the one moment he was in the lead. Then wrote that.

bolidew
01-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Keep fighting MSM, expose them!

jenninlouisiana
01-06-2008, 12:22 PM

I have never, NEVER, voted more than once in any poll.

I'm assuimg you must have.

So use the word "My poll bombing" and not "our poll bombing"

literatim
01-06-2008, 12:23 PM
please. This campaign had a chance to win and they didn't use us.

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing to try to get him to win, but when it seems like your own candidate doesn't want you to help, it just.. is frustrating. Big business and media and idiot shells have nothing to do with it. We're huge. We're strong. We can get the message out faster and better than anyone out there. Why aren't we being used better than this?

Are you a precinct leader? Have you canvased? Do you realize how freaking hard most of us are working?

You sound like you are a newb to this movement.

jenninlouisiana
01-06-2008, 12:24 PM
BTW, I have also never seen a post on how to reset cookies.

At any rate, I have a facebook account. Where do I vote? I guess I go to facebook.com?

Redcard
01-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Are you a precinct leader? Have you canvased? Do you realize how freaking hard most of us are working?

You sound like you are a newb to this movement.

Nope, yep, yep, nope.

The person who canvassed ME into this was the one who told me how to reset cookies, how to vote multiple times, how to create multiple accounts, and said that it was done to get the polls so high that the MSM conspiracy would stop ignoring Dr. Paul.

I never did it, because I felt it was unethical, but given that I was recruited into this by someone who did it.. and he told me that he was recruited in by someone who did it, it is more common than we'd like.

Like I said, I just figured that it was some "fight the establishment" type thing. The guy who brought me in is a 9/11 False-Flag Truther, Jewish Media Conspiracy, NWO with black helicopters, missing vets being experimented on type guy, who normally I wouldn't have listened to had he not passed me a DVD of Youtube videos.

jd603
01-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Hahhaha no, you're a troll, my recommendation to you is to get a life, if you're hired to do this, get a better more meaningful job.

The media is blacking him out because they know when it comes to online polls, Ron Paul's numbers just aren't trustable. So now, we're paying for past deeds.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Hahhaha no, you're a troll, my recommendation to you is to get a life, if you're hired to do this, get a better more meaningful job.

Hired? To do what? Canvass my neighborhood? Vote for Ron Paul? I don't follow. And, I don't know about you, but I don't work for pay on Sunday. It's the Lord's Day.

You guys are just like the guy that brought me into this. You think everyone who doesn't share you groupthink is hired to speak against you? Look, I just said the guy who brought me on is out there teaching people how to do this voting. That's not MY fault.