PDA

View Full Version : A quick dose of optimism.

hankpyro
01-06-2008, 11:13 AM
1. The polls got Iowa right but so what? A stopped clock is right twice/day. They have an atrocious track record.

2. McCain, Huckabee and Thompson are broke.

3. Rudy just is not very popular outside the NY area.

4. Romney is more or less the GOP-sanctioned candidate but for whatever reason, the rank and file do not trust him. No matter how many checks he writes, he just can't seem to shift into high gear. He is why Huck and 100 Year McCain suddenly look good. If Romney gets a second in NH, a state that his family has been courting since 1968 when his father lost to Nixon, it will be a resounding defeat! His popularity in the South is suspect and the GOP knows it. Romney is vulnerable.

No more chit chat. I am off to Exeter and Concord today. I pledge my best efforts to Ron Paul Nation.

Goldwater Conservative
01-06-2008, 11:30 AM
1. The polls got Iowa right but so what? A stopped clock is right twice/day. They have an atrocious track record.

The RCP average was 7.3%. Paul actually got 10%. ;)

Dan Klaus
01-06-2008, 11:49 AM
I pledge my best efforts to Ron Paul Nation.

Thank you...good luck - we need a good showing in NH....the only place I would consider living in the US btw...

RonPaulFTFW
01-06-2008, 11:52 AM
good luck guys from NC.
try your best!

Paul4Prez
01-06-2008, 01:16 PM

Not exactly. I only saw two polls that showed Ron Paul at 10%, with others anywhere from 3% to 7%. When the ARG poll came out that showed Ron Paul at 10%, political analysts called it an outlier and blamed faulty polling methodology, but it turned out to be the most accurate.

Hopefully the recent Rasmussen NH poll with Ron Paul at 14% is the one that is right, and he still has a few days to gain support.