PDA

View Full Version : ABC Host shames NH Republican Candidates

qwerty
01-06-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaiIWWefv4c

As usual they only laugh to Paul LOUDLY....

:mad:

RonPaulblican
01-06-2008, 11:22 AM
When the kids go to bed tonight I'm going to catch all the debate. But from what I have seen (basically the start) I have been saddened. It seemed like the main theme at the start was Radical Islam. Like it was the most important issue in American today. If most folks believe this to be true we are in more trouble that I ever dreamed of.

Chase
01-06-2008, 12:10 PM
When the kids go to bed tonight I'm going to catch all the debate. But from what I have seen (basically the start) I have been saddened. It seemed like the main theme at the start was Radical Islam. Like it was the most important issue in American today. If most folks believe this to be true we are in more trouble that I ever dreamed of.

Yeah, I felt pretty bad for RP. He's sitting on a table with 5 baffoons who won't let even give him the grace of using his full time period before they try to counter with their own personal bullshit. And they don't have the respect to take the issue seriously (just look at some of McCain's facial expressions... disgraceful).

I'd say the format is sick. Having that many people in a debate just doesn't work. Especially when they don't respect the process.

I've been in that situation before - the lone voice on a big conference table, caught up in a debate where I absolutely know that I'm 100% right about a certain set of facts that necessarily demonstrate a certain solution to be cheaper and better than what is being proposed, but everyone else's dense egos won't shut up for long enough to let me get more then a few sentences in about why.

I really think our best opportunities in this election aren't the news or debates (though we sadly have to participate there to stay in the game). I think our best opportunities are in direct mail, word of mouth, door to door canvassing, commercials, and events.