PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Silent Drum - Time to FINISH McCain with a MEDIA BLITZ!

constitutional
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
http://operationsilentdrum.wetpaint.com/ <-- FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE WIKI. NO SIGN UP NEEDED.

Now it's time for us all to call/email about McCain's "let's make it 100!" statement. We need to do this today! McCain is our biggest enemy right now in NH. If we can get this to air over and over for the next couple days, McCain is finished. Don't identify yourself as any particular supporter. Just concerned about McCain's recklessness. THIS CAN WORK! Watch McCain's "Make it 100!" moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM

We call all the media when we think we have been treated unfairly. It worked with the whole FOX Forum debacle. Media Contact Information. (http://operationsilentdrum.wetpaint.com/page/Media%20Contact%20Information) Try to contact as many as you can.

constitutional
01-06-2008, 10:58 AM
bump

jake
01-06-2008, 11:02 AM
the question I ask myself is how would an independent switch from John McCain to Ron Paul? It would seem to me the McCain and Giuliani vote = hard core bush supporters. While other "softer" candidates, IE: Huckabee, Romney, Thompson should be easy to convert to Ron Paul with the correct information.

constitutional
01-06-2008, 11:04 AM
the question I ask myself is how would an independent switch from John McCain to Ron Paul? It would seem to me the McCain and Giuliani vote = hard core bush supporters. While other "softer" candidates, IE: Huckabee, Romney, Thompson should be easy to convert to Ron Paul with the correct information.

If we can pull away support from McCain and give it to Ghoul or Huckleberry who are trailing behind in NH, then MORE POWER TO US! We can come out top at least by beating McCain.

jnpg
01-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Watch the looks on the people's faces. Incredible! Do the voters of NH want this?! Please say it ain't so!

RPatTheBeach
01-06-2008, 11:06 AM

Honesty/Straight Talking. From what I hear, people like McCain for saying what he thinks, and not sugar coating. Much the same as our good doctor.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:11 AM
I don't think that we're going to pull people away from McCain to anyone but Ghoul. So, that'd just be trading one problem for another. So what if we beat McCain but now lose to Ghoul?

The focus should be on first. The more you throw the front runners into disarray, the more uncertainty about who's okay comes into Super Duper Tuesday, and the more chance that people will still see Ron Paul a viable candidate.

Ron LOL
01-06-2008, 11:19 AM

I disagree. McCain's whole schtick on the war has been that it wasn't managed correctly. So I have to imagine that a McCain supporter isn't THAT highly in favor of the war -- just, they don't want to "cut and run" and think McCain can bring things to a close nicely. His 100 years comment flies directly in the face of that, so it's important to get the word out.