PDA

View Full Version : If NEW HAMPSHIRE votes for McCain

Falseflagop
01-06-2008, 10:48 AM
How can a anti war state vote for the #1 warmonger? It would be a sad sad day!

JPFromTally
01-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Well this is why I'm worried that the anti-war independents are going to erroneously believe that the Dems are going to be the ones who are going to end the war.

Hillary changed her mind again last night and said the troop withdrawal would begin in 60 days.

Brad Zink
01-06-2008, 10:56 AM
The good news is that more people are waking up every day. Dr. Paul's candidacy will get stronger as the primaries go on.

cmc
01-06-2008, 10:57 AM
"The mob is the worst defender of its own liberty." -- Tacitus, ~100 AD

jake
01-06-2008, 10:57 AM
The good news is that more people are waking up every day. Dr. Paul's candidacy will get stronger as the primaries go on.

it's a race against time, a war of information and misinformation.

Paulbot_9876
01-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Well this is why I'm worried that the anti-war independents are going to erroneously believe that the Dems are going to be the ones who are going to end the war.

Hillary changed her mind again last night and said the troop withdrawal would begin in 60 days.

how can anyone believe someone who flips flops so many times in just one year????

disciple
01-06-2008, 10:59 AM
How can a anti war state vote for the #1 warmonger? It would be a sad sad day!

"It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation."

Jesus of Nazareth

seapilot
01-06-2008, 11:11 AM

She would tell anyone that she has the elixer to eternal life and will give it to everybody if she believes it will get her elected. Most all politicians sway in the wind, except Ron Paul. A smart voter will know who talks the talk then does the walk. Hillary talks the talk then changes her talk to talk and really doesnt know how to walk.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:12 AM
The state is anti-war because the DEMOCRATS are anti-war. Ron Paul is running as a republican.