PDA

View Full Version : Complainers don't get it

Elwar
01-06-2008, 10:30 AM
All of these complainers to the national campaign just don't understand what we're fighting for here.

Will you be complaining to the federal government under Ron Paul when you're not getting what you want? You're not getting the health care you want so you send an open letter to Ron Paul asking what's up with that?

This election is ours to win or lose. Stop looking to others to do what you want.

Live every day like it is you and only you who can get Ron Paul elected.

Alabama Supporter
01-06-2008, 10:33 AM
We are angry shareholders asking for results.

Redcard
01-06-2008, 11:04 AM
So wait.. we shouldn't complain to the official organization of the guy we're wanting to elect for President because he wants a smaller government?

We're not states here. If Ron Paul is elected and if he somehow manages to implement any of his plans (which I doubt heavily is possible), and if he manages to get states rights put back into the force it had before.. then the states will STILL be representatives of the larger government. Complaining to them would, in effect, pass the message up.

Us Grassroots? We're NOTHING. We're not connected to Ron Paul in any way but name. We have the RIGHT to be connected to strategic planning from National, but they don't do that. We have the RIGHT to get signs and pamphlets and banners.. and they are incredibly unresponsive on that. You're looking at it like this.. "National is to Grassroots as Federal is to states." The fact is, that's a false analogy. A more accurate analogy would be "National is to grassroots as Federal is to another Nation."

We have the right to communicate to National and to get communication back. The thing I have a real problem with is it almost looks like Ron Paul is pretending we're not here so he doesn't have to explain the more "loony" of our membership. It's plausible deniability. I'm wondering if he really wants this thing or not.