PDA

View Full Version : We should definitely be placing radio ads here!

noztnac
01-06-2008, 09:48 AM
http://www.wtma.com/contactus.asp

WTMA Charleston

Home of the Southern Avenger

Listen to a sample here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqlnl-T3Gxk

Razmear
01-06-2008, 03:17 PM
They are playing radio and TV ads in SC, please stop flooding this forum.

eb

noztnac
01-06-2008, 10:16 PM
They are playing radio and TV ads in SC, please stop flooding this forum.

eb

You are in Anderson. How do you know they are playing ads on that station?
As for flooding the forum, I seem to be the only person who gives a shit about winning SC!

Why don't you go contact some of the contacts I left?

Razmear
01-07-2008, 12:19 AM
You are in Anderson. How do you know they are playing ads on that station?
As for flooding the forum, I seem to be the only person who gives a shit about winning SC!

Why don't you go contact some of the contacts I left?

Why don't you contact the 100 links you posted then reply back with a progress report. It's a bit cold for golf right now.

eb

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Why don't you contact the 100 links you posted then reply back with a progress report. It's a bit cold for golf right now.

eb

Right now we're finding as many useful ideas as we can so in the next couple of days we can find the best ones and start to organize projects around them so once New Hampshire is done, people will focus on South Carolina and we can start doing what is necessary to win the state, which is a necessity for the campaign.

There might not be playing golf but most golf courses are country clubs, which means social gatherings. noztnac is really helping us right now, so I'd suggest you get out of his way.

The main objective in South Carolina is to create a Ron Paul local media frenzy! We need to be running as many ads as we can, so throwing out an idea and contacts for radio sets us up to begin creating a project so that we can win! :cool:

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Why don't you contact the 100 links you posted then reply back with a progress report.

Have you written Mark Sanford yet, informing him that the American people need him to represent us yet?

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 01:00 AM

Hey now, I've been replying to every post of your flood. :)

Trust me, what you are doing here is dead-on, and will help us win South Carolina! What this forum right now needs is a flood of information and ideas! Keep it up! :)

Myself and Reillym are collaborating on the formation of the full-page insert! :)

noztnac
01-07-2008, 04:03 AM
Hey now, I've been replying to every post of your flood. :)

Trust me, what you are doing here is dead-on, and will help us win South Carolina! What this forum right now needs is a flood of information and ideas! Keep it up! :)

Myself and Reillym are collaborating on the formation of the full-page insert! :)

I wasn't referring to you. Some guy PM'd me to complain. It's me and the ferret against the world.:D

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 04:30 AM
I have two ferrets, but that is a red panda. :)