PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, does RP have a stunt planned for NH?

Alabama Supporter
01-06-2008, 09:13 AM
It is really getting down to crunch time and I am seeing nothing that would lead to a 3rd place finish.

Does he have something spectacular planned to get people to vote for him?

It is sad this whole election is boiling down to 1 word: Change. Ron Paul is the embodiment of change, but do the voters realize it?

mavtek
01-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Rasmussen Poll, 14% currently in 3rd when polling Independents and Republicans. Our grassroot guys are canvassing like mad as we speak.

The debate was also a winner for us. Just look out how our subscriber base jumped on facebook.

LibertyEagle
01-06-2008, 09:41 AM
He has an hour televised town hall meeting tonight. How's that?

I just hope the campaign isn't forgetting about advertising it.

walt
01-06-2008, 09:43 AM

ugh - advertising? what's that? ;)

tcmaroc
01-06-2008, 09:44 AM
so far he's polling 3rd so far

Alabama Supporter
01-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Only in the rassmusen poll. The others he is at 7, 8, and 9%. You guys keep hanging on to that 1 poll. It was an outliar.

SteveMartin
01-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Yep...5th in NH is what I now expect based on the Fix News exclusion, the fact that the MSM is pumping Huchster and McPain, the inability of the official staff in Arlington to work with (or even listen to) the grassroots, etc.

Anything better than 5th will be a HUGE victory, IMO...

LibertyEagle
01-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Yep...5th in NH is what I now expect based on the Fix News exclusion, the fact that the MSM is pumping Huchster and McPain, the inability of the official staff in Arlington to work with (or even listen to) the grassroots, etc.

Anything better than 5th will be a HUGE victory, IMO...

Wow! Don't be so positive, Steve. Paul has been campaigning there and advertising a ton. The grassroots is all over the place. If we don't have the same massive screw up in the GOTV, as we did in Iowa, I think we'll do quite well actually.

acroso
01-06-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm inspired by this election...I'm also depressed about it so far.

jd603
01-06-2008, 10:14 AM
That poll didn't poll independents frm what I saw........ ?

Rasmussen Poll, 14% currently in 3rd when polling Independents and Republicans. Our grassroot guys are canvassing like mad as we speak.

The debate was also a winner for us. Just look out how our subscriber base jumped on facebook.

Johncjackson
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM

Yeah. What I am wondering is if he is having a Town Hall- do people know about it? Every Ron Paul Rally and Event brings hundreds or thousands of people- but for something that's happening today I have seen NO details of this "town hall." Is the public invited? Who is showing up?

All I see is a mention and a link to a webstream.

Exponent
01-06-2008, 11:38 AM
The rassmusen poll ... was an outliar.
Hilarious pun! :) Intended?

RevolutionSD
01-06-2008, 11:49 AM

I think that Rasmussen poll was just republicans, which is much better for us.

Rebel Resource
01-06-2008, 11:52 AM
I think 2nd is doable. That or 1st and our chances of the presidency just went from unlikely to likely.

StateofTrance
01-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Let's see what Goldwater Jr. can do.

LibertiORDeth
01-06-2008, 11:54 AM

That the Liberty Forum I heard about?

Patrick Henry
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
That the Liberty Forum I heard about?

No. The liberty forum is another venue. I think the town hall meeting is at 3:30 and will be aired on c-span.

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 12:02 PM

I heard that he didn't have it due to some tv station manager being, well, being MSMy

I hope you're right and I'm not.

ronpaulyourmom
01-06-2008, 12:16 PM
All of the polls are polling independents, they're expected to be upwards of 20% of the republican vote tally, please stop spreading this dis-information.

The newest Rasmussen poll for today has Ron Paul at 11%. The number is a pre-debate number.