PDA

View Full Version : McCain:"We're Going To Miss You Tomorrow Night Ron!"

RP-Republican
01-06-2008, 08:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLwgwOcrxA

These guys have zero integrity for not boycotting the Fox forum and McCain has zero class for making that comment.

Ryankelly
01-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I do not understand how McCain and the other Neocons expect to win the general election with such rude behavior. I am a Paul supporter but always thought that I would consider McCain in the neneral election is
if he got the nod.

No more. McCain has become a mean old man. I do not trust him to lead this country. I am shocked at the childish display I observed last night.

I expect it from Guiliani. McCain used to be better than that.

MN Patriot
01-06-2008, 09:24 AM
McCain acted like a smirking arrogant jerk. All of them enjoyed ganging up on Ron. I hope that millions of Republicans were embarrassed by the conduct of their candidates.

Ron's consistency and principles beats the other's hysterical cries of "terrorism! terrorism!"

wowabunga
01-06-2008, 10:08 AM
McCain acted like a smirking arrogant jerk. All of them enjoyed ganging up on Ron. I hope that millions of Republicans were embarrassed by the conduct of their candidates.

Chirp in on this direction please....

Ron had a magical moment last night when he told everyone within ear shot that we can not "profess to believe in the Constitution, and we can not play lip service to the Constitution without obeying it"

Huck tells us that "Enough is Enough" and Obama wants us to "Get Involved". Ron has his "Hope for America" and that looks really good in print. But what do you say to break thru the clutter in a debate, be it at the grocery store or on national tv, where all the others are interrupting and jeering at your every word ?

The Revolution has super graphics with the Love banners, we have a blimp, granny rv's, just saw we now have a air force. But have we found our signature campaign motto that no one else can dare borrow ???

Stayed up all night and put this little dandy of a video together... enjoy...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8C1kEEKo4

Peace and Joy
Ramblin Randy

RickyJ
01-06-2008, 03:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLwgwOcrxA

These guys have zero integrity for not boycotting the Fox forum and McCain has zero class for making that comment.

I won't miss McCain after he drops dead of a heart attack. Whatever the doctors are giving this zombie to keep him alive won't work. You can't mock God and get away with it.

phixonpolitics
01-06-2008, 04:09 PM
I want to know, if the NH GOP has withdrawn their support for the Fox round table today, are those candidates that participate on Fox as truly loyal to the party as they say they are? They accuse Ron Paul of not really being a Republican, but they show more loyalty to Fox than they do to a State's Republican party.

Xonox
01-06-2008, 04:11 PM
I used to think McCain was alright, just I disagreed with him on foreign policy... now I can see he's a total jackass too.

kickzman
01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
I do not understand how McCain and the other Neocons expect to win the general election with such rude behavior. I am a Paul supporter but always thought that I would consider McCain in the neneral election is
if he got the nod.

Haven't u been listening to his Warmongering?? I don't understand the second choice idea.. Does it look like anyone even comes close to Dr Paul?

Johncjackson
01-06-2008, 05:56 PM
we'll miss you in November, John.

Bradley in DC
01-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Nonsense on the candidates boycotting. Dr. Paul has been there without fellow Congressman Duncan Hunter, not to mention without Hugh Cort and the dozen others that aren't viable.

0zzy
01-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Nonsense on the candidates boycotting. Dr. Paul has been there without fellow Congressman Duncan Hunter, not to mention without Hugh Cort and the dozen others that aren't viable.

Saying Paul isn't viable anymore? :{

Tobias2dope
01-06-2008, 10:59 PM

No, this is different because the NH GOP specifically withdrew it's support of the debate