PDA

View Full Version : ABC Debate Replay

JordanL
01-06-2008, 08:11 AM
For those of you who missed the debate and want to see it in its entirity, and also have cable, CNN is replaying the entire debate at 7PM Eastern.

itshappening
01-06-2008, 08:15 AM
is that during the Fox forum? if so that's awesome, at least it counters their bias somewhat

Paulbot_9876
01-06-2008, 08:17 AM
i think all the talk of war from these other candidates are actually starting to worry alot of msm other than fox.....they are frightening sob for sure.....

NorwegianLibertarian
01-06-2008, 08:25 AM
When they asked the question from Bush about what principles they were guided by if they became president, Ron talked about obeying the Constitution, and only ONE guy in the audience clapped... That is truly scary.

beachmaster
01-06-2008, 08:37 AM
It's GREAT that CNN is replaying this, thereby diluting the Fox audience by that much more! Thanks CNN!!

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 10:05 AM
When they asked the question from Bush about what principles they were guided by if they became president, Ron talked about obeying the Constitution, and only ONE guy in the audience clapped... That is truly scary.

Well I'm thinking, HOPEFULLY, that the reason there was no applause is because they were respecting the request for everyone to be quiet.

Dsteenbock
01-06-2008, 10:08 AM

But that was the only applause during the whole thing because they told the audience not to applaud.

NorwegianLibertarian
01-06-2008, 10:12 AM
But that was the only applause during the whole thing because they told the audience not to applaud.

Ah, ok, I didn't realize that. That makes me a little relieved.

Mr. Coolidge
01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Awesome, I will tune in to show Fox how they made a self-destructive decision. I might put the debate on mute if all that comes out is sound pollution...we'll see.