PDA

View Full Version : It's not that dificult....Why don't you just try this...it does work....ask CocaCola

RON PAUL 4409
01-06-2008, 05:55 AM
I dare any one of you great Ron Paul supporters today to make one sign!

It can be on cardboard.... who cares

People like the homemade signs better and they often are more compelled to read them....using their brain and then remembering it.

I don't know about you but I usually tune out official campaign crap because it all looks the same....thats why we like youtubes because it created by the people not a machine!

this sign of yours can be on anything wood metal plastic....using a marker or paint whatever....1ft 2ft 8ft put on fence or in a yard or on a vehicle...

it does not matter and does not have to look perfect. In fact the less perfect the better!

How about Ron Paul 4 liberty or Ron Paul 4 freedom or whatever you think sounds good and put it where ever you like. You don't ask for permission...this is a Revolution right!

If you plan on making this sign....post here!

Name recognition and a show of political force is the key here and nothing does that better than signs....ask any corporation about name branding. It's powerful.

emails forums and blogs have there purpose but we are already convinced. We have to inform and convince others which is easy with pauls message!

I will be making my sign on some old cardboard. What will you be making yours on?

I love all the Ron Paul people and I love Ron Paul......giddy up...lets roll

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:_Axl_84eAipUxM:http://www.planetc1.com/n/images/ron-paul-liberty-tempe.jpg

Lars
01-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Hey great post. You can post it at the below link for even more visibility. Put it in the "I want to help" category.

pikerz
01-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Ron Paul 4 NO INCOME TAX

RSLudlum
01-06-2008, 09:52 AM
made three and placed three 3x6 banners yesterday....since it's Sunday i'm going to some stores and passing out lit and talking to people, oh there's also another sign wave/march we're doing here in Charleston, SC on the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge @ 2pm

If your in the charleston area join us at the foot of the bridge on the Charleston side.