PDA

View Full Version : RP FOX exclusion, Money Bombs and raising $23 million today!!!

bucfish
01-06-2008, 05:28 AM
We can do many things being a Grassroots Campaign. Today all the stars are lined up for US to take advatage of their weakest link. With the FOX Forum exclusion and the call to raise 23 million we could do that easily but WE need help if at least 10k people max out today!!! Plus others donate what they can we can raise over $23 Million. Not to mention demoralize the other "broke candidates" and also make RP"S campaign go steamrolling into NH!!!

Let's Make this Happen TODAY!!!

HOLLYWOOD
01-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Sure, but before I donate... please have the Campaign Staff tell me what their strategy will be and how they will spend my donation.

If they're going to do those PATHETIC FLAG WAVING NEOCON C- rated commercials that have the appearance of HIGH School A/V class projects... forget it.

But at least communicate RP Campaign...

Indy Vidual
01-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Sure, but before I donate... please have the Campaign Staff tell me what their strategy will be and how they will spend my donation.

If they're going to do those PATHETIC FLAG WAVING NEOCON C- rated commercials that have the appearance of HIGH School A/V class projects... forget it.

But at least communicate RP Campaign...

The "troops support RP" ad is great!
(and I'm very pro-peace)

Could you post a link or two to the exact ads you don't like?

francioshouse
01-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Visit Road to $23 MILLION. (http://www.geocities.com/francisklinkner/ronpaul.com) to see how we are progressing towards our goal.