PDA

View Full Version : Why not max out now???

bucfish
01-06-2008, 03:34 AM
RP's campaign put out they need 23 million for their plans for super tuesday. Well guys that is only 10,000 people maxing out. We had almost 60k people donate last money bomb. JUST DO IT. Max OUT ON THE 5th if you van afford it. Remember FREEDOM IS PRICELESS and we will have the money to wake up many more people. They will help us carry out this. Plus for those that can and do max out that just means you could now focus on a GRASSROOTS project from now on!!!

Ammendment please read
I got lots of contacts do you? let's put out a spontaqneous call for those to almost max out. They should hold back a lil for the 21st moneybomb. But can you imagine what this would do for the campaign an uncalled for money bomb and one in which we raise more money in a day than we raised all last quarter. Imagine that? Get back with me Let's Make it aHappen!!!

The spontaniety of it would be the most awesome part.
We would have nothing to lose and FREEDOM to gain.

Plus what could one say if we can get 10k of the last 60k who donated for the teaparty to max out plus many others to give what they can we could raise more than 23 million in one day.

Let's Make the 1hr paid for by RP be more watched than the Fox news forum.

Together we can accomplish anything!!!

I know this is a last minute call to action but that is what makes it great we have people digging this and I encourage all to spread to all your contacts. Let's Make IT Happen!!!

Spread this message to ALL your contacts and Local Metups. I maxed out already on my meetup emails but LET"S DO THIS!!!

kushaze
01-06-2008, 03:40 AM
People like to have fun with their money and like special moneybomb days. Its kind of like Vegas. I am with you though, we need the money fast, but in order to get the money fast we need a gimmick. People love throwing their money when the ticker keeps going up by the thousands. Its almost like, how high can we make it go. Pyschologically I would like to see the ticker in the millions, rather in the hundreds of thousands (it makes me feel better).

bucfish
01-06-2008, 04:49 AM
I got lots of contacts do you? let's put out a spontaqneous call for those to almost max out. They should hold back a lil for the 21st moneybomb. But can you imagine what this would do for the campaign an uncalled for money bomb and one in which we raise more money in a day than we raised all last quarter. Imagine that? Get back with me Let's Make it aHappen!!!

The spontaniety of it would be the most awesome part.
We would have nothing to lose and FREEDOM to gain.

Plus what could one say if we can get 10k of the last 60k who donated for the teaparty to max out plus many others to give what they can we could raise more than 23 million in one day.

Let's Make the 1hr paid for by RP be more watched than the Fox news forum.

Together we can accomplish anything!!!

I know this is a last minute call to action but that is what makes it great we have people digging this and I encourage all to spread to all your contacts. Let's Make IT Happen!!!

Spread this message to ALL your contacts and Local Metups. I maxed out already on my meetup emails but LET"S DO THIS!!!