PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone feel bad for Mitt tonight?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 03:20 AM
Sure, Mitt is a flip-flopper and doesn't understand foreign policy, but he has been doing a lot of Ron's dirty work for us - on his own dime - blasting McCain and the Huckster with a lot of ads. :)

Seeing all these old dinosaurs and frauds and delusional neocons (Rudy) ganging up on Mitt kind of makes me want to see THEM lose, not Mitt.

Of course Dr Paul did not engage in any of that crap. I also thought McCain got schooled badly by Mitt on the immigration issue.

N13
01-06-2008, 03:21 AM
"He's an agent for change." McCain

LMAO

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 03:22 AM
McCain is the bigger douchebag of the two, IMO. He still wants to cram amnesty down our throats and keep us in Iraq "for 100 years."

Ron Paul Fan
01-06-2008, 03:27 AM
No, I am not sympathetic at all for a big government, flip flopping warmonger who has no clue what's in the Constitution.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 03:30 AM
No, I am not sympathetic at all for a big government, flip flopping warmonger who has no clue what's in the Constitution.

As if the others do????

dvictr
01-06-2008, 03:33 AM
"He's an agent for change." McCain

LMAO

mitt romney is a GREAT politician... say anything do anything to get elected...

in massachussets he ran as a pro-choice republican in the most democratic state and then come to office with his sights on the white house and quickly becomes pro-life, to appeal to conservatives nation wide... we will stop him

kushaze
01-06-2008, 03:34 AM
I only hope Romney keeps up his attack ads on Huckabee and McCain. I hope their bickering does them all in.

kushaze
01-06-2008, 03:35 AM
mitt romney is a GREAT politician... say anything do anything to get elected...

in massachussets he ran as a pro-choice republican in the most democratic state and then come to office with his sights on the white house and quickly becomes pro-life, to appeal to conservatives nation wide... we will stop him

The only reason he won Massachussets was because he was running against a crazy off the wall democrat lady who had tattoos (that she flaunted to the voters).

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-06-2008, 03:40 AM
I only hope Romney keeps up his attack ads on Huckabee and McCain. I hope their bickering does them all in.

That's the idea. They all tear one another down while Ron slowly but steadily rises.

Ron Paul Fan
01-06-2008, 03:40 AM
As if the others do????

Ron Paul does. If I felt sympathy for anyone tonight, it was Ron Paul. He was ganged up on 5 to 1, laughed at, mocked, and he was right about everything. But he handled himself well in a hostile environment and that's what we need in a President. No, I don't feel bad at all for any of the neo-con war mongers on the stage who all engaged in ridiculing the only true Republican on the stage.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-06-2008, 03:41 AM
All Romney has to do to loose is "open his mouth" lol

Mattsa
01-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Ron Paul does. If I felt sympathy for anyone tonight, it was Ron Paul. He was ganged up on 5 to 1, laughed at, mocked, and he was right about everything. But he handled himself well in a hostile environment and that's what we need in a President. No, I don't feel bad at all for any of the neo-con war mongers on the stage who all engaged in ridiculing the only true Republican on the stage.

Well said my man

Ron Paul was the only real man standing on that stage.

He will have the last laugh...and so will we.....