PDA

View Full Version : Politics this season

Liberty4life
01-06-2008, 03:06 AM
The political season started early this time around. I had a feeling it would be scrappy.

The democrats wanted blood and the republicans seemed uninterested and uninteresting.

I felt that this time around there would be a big fight.

I had been getting the feeling that the elections are seeming to be more and more rigged, with both sides just tag teaming Americans for the corporate buck.

Feeling smaller and like there was nothing to be done, I perused the republican candidates, seeing none really interesting.

I thought Thompson would make a good one, Romney was seeming kinda interesting, but Giuliani and McCain were to much for war.

Being tired of war and wanting a quiet break I looked deeper into the field.

The democrats had a guy that seemed interesting, this Obama guy.
A short timer senator who kinda seemed a little fake but likable, anybody but Hillary right.

There were a few guys down the way that had little chance of getting in but had some good ideas, some guy talking about the constitution and some other guy blabbering about some other stuff.
But the constitution guy got my attention, but he had little coverage and the media was trying hard to focus on the guys they wanted in.

The fourth branch of government the media was pushing harder and harder for their corporate sponsors, the big money was running the world through their corporate fronts, buying the politicians like cakes in a bakery, if the cake didn’t vote the way they wanted they pulled the money, a good reason to do as your told right. It really was time for a change, if it wasn’t too late, never give up hope as long as you have a breath to live.

Ron Paul was chattering on about his political views and so I went to his web site, which seemed kind of plain so me I didn’t go much farther with it,
till later when he wouldn’t go away so I went back to his web site, still the same, but now I went a little further and found the

Ron Paul forum site, and started to learn more, I started making a few posts and commenting at the site, now I’m hooked.

There isn’t much time left, the storm troopers are at the gates, we must act now to save freedom, to save our future..

Ron Paul an American modeled after our founders..

Liberty4life
05-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Historical bump !ZING!