PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann finally mentions Ron Paul...

Pharoah
01-06-2008, 02:21 AM
...in related news, Hell fails to freeze over!

This was Olbermann speaking to Tim Russert prior to the Iowa caucus:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22505256/

'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for Jan. 3

OLBERMANN: About third place, though, Tim, what if it is not John McCain? Could it be Ron Paul and what would that do for the republicans in the rest of the primaries for the Republicans?

RUSSERT: Oh, absolutely. Leading up to tonight, I think Paul under samples in many polls. And looking at some of the numbers leading in, you could really see Ron Paul capturing fourth place here, and then you go to New Hampshire where if it‘s a McCain-Romney battle, Giuliani has basically pulled out. Huckabee does not have great support there. You could see Ron Paul coming in perhaps third in New Hampshire. He raised more money in the fourth quarter than any other Republican. Ron Paul is in this race for the duration, no doubt about it.

Anyone have a Youtube link?

kutibah
01-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Wow nice...

Joe3113
01-06-2008, 02:36 AM
Olbermann covers his shillness well.......but in reality he is no better than OReilly

bucfish
01-06-2008, 02:38 AM
I heard him say today that This revolution will not be televised but raather digitized!!!

He is a closet RP guy.

Joe3113
01-06-2008, 02:39 AM
I heard him say today that This revolution will not be televised but raather digitized!!!

He is a closet RP guy.

Wha??!!

He mentioned Ron again?

YOUTUBE.....I dont believe it for a second

He back up hillary all the time

Mattsa
01-06-2008, 02:45 AM
To be fair to Olbermann, he has always maintained neutrality in respect of his personal political support and to me, that is the mark of a professional journalist.

His attacks on Bush and Cheney are startling and indicative of where his heart lies.

I think he is one of the good guys.......but journalistic integrity prevents him saying who he supports. I reckon he probably has a lot of respect for Ron Paul even if he doesn't agree with everything Ron says.

Joe3113
01-06-2008, 03:15 AM
To be fair to Olbermann, he has always maintained neutrality in respect of his personal political support and to me, that is the mark of a professional journalist.

His attacks on Bush and Cheney are startling and indicative of where his heart lies.

I think he is one of the good guys.......but journalistic integrity prevents him saying who he supports. I reckon he probably has a lot of respect for Ron Paul even if he doesn't agree with everything Ron says.

Bullshit. He criticizes the GOP as a whole and doesn't say anything about Ron.

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-06-2008, 03:20 AM
Yeap, he's reported on the unconstitutionality of Bush's actions many times. So, for a reporter to mention the constitution is rather rare now a days. I do think that he understand the problems this country has been downspiriling into better than 95% of other journalists.

Nevertheless, being part of the MSM prevents him from supporting RP upfront. I also think he is a closet RP supporter.

bucfish
01-06-2008, 03:24 AM
I promise he said that in a show today. I was amazed quitely planting a seed for us. And I agree he tries to be a true journalist so endorsing someone would be out of the question.

EvilEngineer
01-06-2008, 03:35 AM
I think Tim's son (who is a member of the Revolution), is getting to him. =)

AggieforPaul
01-06-2008, 03:42 AM

No, he's a Hitlary supporter. Every time he's had Bill or Hillary on, he looks like he's about to perform fellatio on camera.

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Good, the Revolution is getting all the Jr's. We've got Joe's and now Tim's. No doubt that our generation is smarter!