PDA

View Full Version : A converted Obama supporter?

RPCanadian
01-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Hey, I;ve been observing your forum for the last 2 months. As a Canadian I'm extremely impressed with what you guys/girls have and are curretly accomplishing. You should all be very proud of yourselves. The world has their eyes on you and your man and don't let anyone tell you any different.

This is a message I recieved imediately after posting a postive RP comment on the facebook poltics/ ABC forum:

I very much appreciated your comments about Ron Paul in the debate tonight. After reading the transcripts of the Democratic and Republican debates, I've gone from quite sure about Obama to potentially backing Paul. I'll need to do some research. But it's great to hear a Canadian speaking as a Canadian, to many American listeners. Most Americans have no idea how fucked up we so obviously are from any outside viewpoint. Thanks!

OptionsTrader
01-06-2008, 02:16 AM
He's catchin' on I'm tellin' ya :)

Soccrmastr
01-06-2008, 02:17 AM
Nice job spreading the message about Ron Paul. We have quite a bit of Canadian supporters in the grassroots, you'd be surprised!

liberty_Forever
01-06-2008, 02:18 AM
I really worry about Obama; I think he's insincere.

sasha_2008
01-06-2008, 02:25 AM
I really worry about Obama; I think he's insincere.

He is media/pr created.

DealzOnWheelz
01-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow that is an awesome story

He is media/pr created.

don't forget CFR created

RPCanadian
01-06-2008, 02:33 AM
This was my post which intiated the reponse:

I'm a Canadian and therefore educated in a system of reason rather than patriotism. As an unbiased outside observer, Dr. Paul is the only canidate with even a remote understanding of the reason why your country is now hated and was once loved around the world.

Wake up America....

kill the banks
01-06-2008, 02:33 AM
in any election do not support or vote for CFR's or bilderberg members
do your homework !

kill the banks

kill the banks
01-06-2008, 02:36 AM
This was my post which intiated the reponse:

I'm a Canadian and therefore educated in a system of reason rather than patriotism. As an unbiased outside observer, Dr. Paul is the only canidate with even a remote understanding of the reason why your country is now hated and was once loved around the world.

Wake up America....

good for you ... now we just have to wake up canada !

i'm canadian too
kill the banks
:cool:

RPCanadian
01-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Thank God up here the Bank of Canada (Canadian Fed Reserve) is a crown corporation and is mandated to keep inflation below 3% even at the expense of investment.

From a liberatarian point of view, drugs and prositution would be legal if it weren't for US pressure.

And of course we don't spy on our own citizens and no equivilent to the Patriot Act. We should be out of Afganistan by next year.

The big struggle up here will be to get rid of party discipline laws /no confidence requirements and reform the senate.

xerxesdarius
01-06-2008, 03:05 AM
I am too old to be drafted for the upcoming Iran/Pakistan wars, but for some reason Canada is calling my name...

thisisgiparti
01-06-2008, 03:46 AM
I like that facebook has a "libertarian" option when you're setting up your account.