PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson copying Ron Paul much?

Knightskye
01-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Geez. Talking about the Constitution, limited government, the 10th amendment, the Founding Fathers, not spending money you don't have. Oy.

Seanmc30
01-06-2008, 01:38 AM
I dont remember Ron Paul using those old sayings like:

"Well, If you brush your teeth on Mundey, don't expect to find a ham bone under yer pillow unless you take the dog out on a short leash and a 25 stack of silver hens."

Lyn
01-06-2008, 01:38 AM
They all were. The Ghoul was spouting about how we should trade with other countries and talk with them and I wanted to scream. Wait a second, my kids said I did scream. Anyway, Huckabee was stealing a lot of Ron's lines and Fred was robbing a little as well. Hey, If the other guys positions are working better just make them your own.

cswake
01-06-2008, 01:46 AM
The difference between a Statesman and a Politician. Hopefully NH sees through the act better than Iowa.

Joe3113
01-06-2008, 01:50 AM
They all were. The Ghoul was spouting about how we should trade with other countries and talk with them and I wanted to scream. Wait a second, my kids said I did scream. Anyway, Huckabee was stealing a lot of Ron's lines and Fred was robbing a little as well. Hey, If the other guys positions are working better just make them your own.

I noticed Giuliani stealing the Ron line too!!!

I also noticed McCain stealing the inflation talking point from Ron

They are just pathetic. FUCKING PATHETIC

Tidewise
01-06-2008, 01:52 AM
They are all stealing what think they can get away with and still keep a straight face.

Please America, please please please be too smart for this.

shagywashere
01-06-2008, 01:53 AM
Thompson is the only other conservative on the stage, it's just that he's pro-war. He usually talks about this stuff. BUT he actually AIDED Nixon in Watergate, then pretended to hate him afterward, which is how he got famous. I seen an article on Forbes a few months ago, but they took it down now I guess because it was up there for too long.

And Fred really looked like a dick. He said "Occupations...?" "Bases...?, trying to downplay their significance, but he never said anything to counter the argument! Then Fred tried to get with Ron on economy and couldn't even come up with anything other than saying what Ron said in a sarcastic manner. LOL He's a dumbass.

But he has always talked like a true conservative.

CountryboyRonPaul
01-06-2008, 01:55 AM
Let's see if Fred uses Dr. Paul's Monetary Policy lesson that he learned today in the next debate. ;)

BreakYourChains
01-06-2008, 01:55 AM
Yes, and Bill Richardson gave a speech today, and I was listening, and had to do a double take to make sure who was speaking! He completely stole Ron Paul's speeches and ideas! They are all running scared, and are all adapting their platforms to Ron Paul. We are winning, no matter what the media says. It is only a matter of time.

sasha_2008
01-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Thompson is the only other conservative on the stage, it's just that he's pro-war..

Thompson is pro-war, pro-patriot act, pro-military commission act, pro-NAFTA, he is CFR and a globalist. He is certainly no substitute for Ron Paul.

BreakYourChains
01-06-2008, 02:08 AM
Thompson is the only other conservative on the stage, it's just that he's pro-war. He usually talks about this stuff. BUT he actually AIDED Nixon in Watergate, then pretended to hate him afterward, which is how he got famous. I seen an article on Forbes a few months ago, but they took it down now I guess because it was up there for too long.

And Fred really looked like a dick. He said "Occupations...?" "Bases...?, trying to downplay their significance, but he never said anything to counter the argument! Then Fred tried to get with Ron on economy and couldn't even come up with anything other than saying what Ron said in a sarcastic manner. LOL He's a dumbass.

But he has always talked like a true conservative.

Fred is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. CFR. He is owned and not a true conservative unfortunately.

Chester Copperpot
01-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Let's see if Fred uses Dr. Paul's Monetary Policy lesson that he learned today in the next debate. ;)

Um.. silver.. um paper money.. ah... ahem.. taxes bad..... FIRE BAD!

Johncjackson
01-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Fred Thompson was considered a federalist candidate before he decided to run. He has not changed in that aspect.