PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Website needs a moderated forum

jimmyjamsslo
05-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Hi. Glad this forum is here, I was looking for something like this. I think that Ron Paul should have a moderated forum at his website, however. Some of his lower-tiered staff could be the moderators; that could create some useful interaction between him and his supporters such as myself. Just an idea. Jimmy

JoshLowry
05-14-2007, 01:06 AM
I will be calling his campaign headquarters this coming week to see how the forum can best help Dr. Ron Paul.

We have been open for 3 days and the turnout has been great. Give us a few weeks and we should have an army.

jimmyjamsslo
05-14-2007, 01:36 AM
It should be no problem for his webmaster to link to this forum, then. The next step would to get some of his staff to be moderators, so that some meaningful dialogue or parsing of ideas can occur! Jimmy :)

LandonCook
02-07-2008, 01:28 AM
I will be calling his campaign headquarters this coming week to see how the forum can best help Dr. Ron Paul.

We have been open for 3 days and the turnout has been great. Give us a few weeks and we should have an army.

Hahahaha! I'm resurrecting truth!

This was posted 05-14-2007, three days after RPF was started.... Enjoy.

BigRedBrent
02-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Hahahaha! I'm resurrecting truth!

For some reason what you said made me have this idea.

Someone needs to make a parody song about Ron Paul called "Bringin Liberty Back".

It would be a parody of that bringin sexy back song.