PDA

View Full Version : Christian/Evangelical radio and forums

Cindy
07-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I was re-reading the report on how 21% of Republican voters like no-one and that , that protion of the pie, pretty much makes up the Evangelical Republicans.

I bet many have no idea who Ron Paul is.

I thought to search and read through some Evangelical message boards. No sign of Paul, little of political discussion.

I did see that many do not watch much TV or the news and many prefer lisenting to Christian Radio.

I wanted to put the suggestion out there to anyone taking out Radio ads for Paul, especially in Iowa, to consider looking for Christian radio stations.

If anyone can be very sensitive and respectful of Christian, and especially Christian Fundamental beleifs, frequenting some of their message boards to drop mention of Paul ( some have political forums) might be something you'd be interested in.

I'd focus on his pro life voting record, his honesty with meaning what he says voting record, his Baptist faith, and wholesome family values and support for HOMESCHOOLERS!!!!!!!!

Based on what I saw so far breezing through a dozen or so forums, we do not have the internet "covered" and the area lacking is the area that doesn't like the top tier Republicans and seem to be unaware of Ron Pauls Candidacy.

FreedomLover
07-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Totally agreed. Ron Paul is a true Christian believer and in practice has been always consistent in his beliefs in the Constitution and in the tenets of his religion. I think a lot of Evangelicals would be receptive to his message of freedom if they knew more about him.