PDA

View Full Version : Great 1st Blog ad for Ron Paul

aknappjr
07-18-2007, 02:02 PM
Here's a blog for New York City thats pretty popular. Our Manhattan group put an ad up: www.alarmingnews.com

Is this the 1st blog ad done? I can't imagine others haven't put ads up. Where are they?

Let me know what you think.

Johnnybags
07-18-2007, 02:04 PM
How many people a day ya think the blog attracts?

Phil M
07-18-2007, 02:06 PM
3755 according to Site Meter.

freelance
07-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Since the name of the blog is alarming news, someone should post yesterday's executive order on there.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-3.html

What a juxtaposition!

Sematary
07-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Here's a blog for New York City thats pretty popular. Our Manhattan group put an ad up: www.alarmingnews.com

Is this the 1st blog ad done? I can't imagine others haven't put ads up. Where are they?

Let me know what you think.

I have had a blogad up for RP on libertynewsforum.com for several weeks now

Lord Xar
07-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Nice

maiki
07-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Another good place for placing cheap ads can be comics people read. Check out something like Project Wonderful (http://www.projectwonderful.com/) if you want to reach a lot of webcomics readers at a few cents/dollars (depending on size of ad) a day. Although right now I think concentrating our money in Iowa until after the straw poll is wise.

aknappjr
07-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Thats a great ad on LibertyNews Forum, but my guess is that you're advertising to people who've already bought the product. We need to convert Republicans and neocons and liberals and especially those Reagan Democrats and independents. Converting those few libertarians who don't support Dr. Paul is probably an inefficient use of resources.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-18-2007, 04:03 PM
Are there some popular Iowa political/GOP blogs? They need ads!

Sematary
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Thats a great ad on LibertyNews Forum, but my guess is that you're advertising to people who've already bought the product. We need to convert Republicans and neocons and liberals and especially those Reagan Democrats and independents. Converting those few libertarians who don't support Dr. Paul is probably an inefficient use of resources.

It is a conservative forum and you'd be amazed how many there (Republicans of course) are against him. The ad does get a fair number of clicks, though and that means that people who may be new to the forums are getting exposed to his message. At only $28 a month, I couldn't let it go.

aknappjr
07-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Good to hear. How about Iowa blogs? I'll contact the Iowa and New Hampshire groups.