PDA

View Full Version : ALL of Ron Paul's replies @ ABC/N.H. debate

researchris
01-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Here are ALL of Ron Paul's replies at the ABC/N.H. Republican debate. Due to great conversation between Ron Paul and others, this video is split into 2 parts....

Pt 1 ALL of RON PAUL's replies @ ABC/N.H. debate on 1-05-08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7CRYsoB6E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7CRYsoB6E)

Pt 2 ALL of RON PAUL's replies @ ABC/N.H. debate on 1-05-08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7paYyU0WrE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7paYyU0WrE)

RedLightning
01-06-2008, 12:49 AM
The other candidates are plain jerks.

2orb
01-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Part 1:
Ron is too intelligent for this group. The others take on the same tactics of talking over and interrupting that is commonplace in the MSM. If they were to listen, there is little that doesn't make perfect sense. Of course they don't want people to understand his points - it would mean obvious defeats for each of them

Part 2:
Ron was perfect. I don’t believe the others in this group have the understanding of the economy to compete. However I must again stress that RP cannot convey his ideas in a 10 second sound bite. It takes a discussion to truly grasp the significance of his expertise.

AircooledVW
01-06-2008, 02:20 AM
I agree completely with 2orb. He really is in a class all his own. I believe that this is exactly what we needed before the NH primary. Anyone who might be sitting on the fence obviously can grasp the fact that he is that much ahead of all the others. Also im sure he piqued some interest from undecided voters who will then wonder why he isnt included in todays Fox Forum. Definitely a good day for the revolution. And to those worrying about Wyoming? it wasnt even a factor in this race. Like it or not MSM is how most people get their news. They barely covered Wyoming today, but they MUST cover NH no matter what the outcome.

Liberty Star
01-06-2008, 02:46 AM
I had missed first part completely.

RP was superb, a wise man surrounded between couple of idiots.

Giulaini actually knows better but is pandering to Israel lobby. Romney just can't even say the terms right he is citing and was coached by his briefers, very ignorant on this issue.

bucfish
01-06-2008, 03:14 AM
I liked how he compared his message to OBAMA's and then explained the difference. Those guys squirmed when he mentioned this. They attack him because they know he is the frontrunner. He compared not attacked himself to the Democratic frontrunner. Which was awesome. That could have been the key to this whole forum.

bunklocoempire
01-06-2008, 03:38 AM
Thanks for posting, makes me physically ill watching the other candidates smirking, laughing, poo-poo ing Pauls views/common sense. Seems they can't handle constructive criticism (in which case they are true fools) or they know we're right and they try to fight the solution (in which case they are traitors). To think they all took an oath to uphold and defend our Constitution! I now have a new loathing of Fred "I'm an actor" Thompson. Get the guillotines ready folks, gotta a lotta work for 'em. Ggggrrrrrrr!!!!! :mad:

Joe Schwartz
01-06-2008, 04:17 AM
Watching their smirking and laughing at Ron Paul, I can't tell whether the other candidates are stupid, ignorant, malicious, or all of the above.

Excaliber
01-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Watching their smirking and laughing at Ron Paul, I can't tell whether the other candidates are stupid, ignorant, malicious, or all of the above.

The smirking, laughing, the rolling-of-the-eyes, and the facetious facial expressions made by every single one of the other candidates was all pre-planned among them. And of course, carried on thru-out the debate with the approval and support of the host. As were the frequent interruptions when Dr Paul tried to speak about the war in Iraq.

Why ?? Because Dr Paul is the only candidate from either party, who isn't approved by the jewish controlled main stream media. Simple as that. Case closed.

BILLY GRAHAM to RICHARD NIXON (1972): "Unless the jewish stranglehold on the media is broken, this country is going down the drain." (Nixon agreed wholeheartedly)

PATRICK BUCHANAN: "Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory", and "The US Congress is Israel's amen corner."

NOTE: Until the "jewish stranglehold on the media is broken", there is no hope for restoring government to the people, nor for preventing the One World Government, which of course, will be totally controlled by the same kosher cabal that controls the media and American government now.

So let's begin the task of exposing "Israel's amen corner" and the "Israeli occupied territory", as well as the jewsmedia. (www.davidduke.com. And read Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism" if you have the courage to know the truth about who really rules America)

"There are none so blind as those who will not see".

emk
01-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Ron Paul is a class act. The other candidates were grasping and greedy and covered each other with mud.