PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Operation: Citizen Public Broadcast

Magicman
07-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Here's the goal, we do a massive operation to hit every citizen public television in the United States. We need to compile a list of Meetup group leaders emails who want to participate, and they can help to compile a directory of citizen public access television contacts across the States. If we can get Ron Paul and his message in rotation across the United States to as many Citizen Public Access Stations we will make a HUGE difference!!!

I believe together these 3 videos do the following: Hype, educating about Paul, and how to be active as a supporter. That should be enough unless others have objections. Remember not to get too overboard with videos due to time constraints.

The plan is that all Meetup group leaders get involved and submit a DVD of the following segments.

1) Don't Tread on Me Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8

2) Ron Paul at Google

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg

3) Send a video of a meetup demonstration.

This could be respective to their own state or choose one off of Youtube.

I'm looking for volunteers please get back to me, and other ideas.

Here is my myspace:
myspace.com/ronpaulct

Wyurm
07-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I dont have any public access channels on my cable.

Magicman
07-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Bump

Johnnybags
08-04-2007, 07:15 AM
but I do not know the laws and policies of the local access channel, I would imagine they so not let you promote candidates but if someone knows, let us know. My idea was similar,

1: broadcast the 59 minute version of FIAT Empire( permission from producer needed) not sure, they never replied when I asked them if they would let me do it.

At least educating people to the issues of money would make them seek out a candidate. If any group could get this done its this forum. I wish we had someone with knowledge of it here?

Johnnybags
08-04-2007, 07:40 AM
For updates on Matrixx Production's release of the RON PAUL Volunteer Edition of FIAT EMPIRE, stay tuned to this UPDATE site at www.mecfilms.com/update.htm

to broadcast locally. Imagine the press?

Slugg
08-04-2007, 08:23 AM
but I do not know the laws and policies of the local access channel, I would imagine they so not let you promote candidates but if someone knows, let us know. My idea was similar,

1: broadcast the 59 minute version of FIAT Empire( permission from producer needed) not sure, they never replied when I asked them if they would let me do it.

At least educating people to the issues of money would make them seek out a candidate. If any group could get this done its this forum. I wish we had someone with knowledge of it here?

In San Antonio, the only stipulation is that the film was produced IN San Antonio. I think you can literally play anything. I remember one guy in San Antonio (show titled::"The Worst Show") was showing how to build bombs in your back yard, make homemade drugs, and crack pay-phones. This was about 15years ago....I also know you can broadcast religious shows...so I don't see why you couldn't promote a candidate...as long as you make the video yourself.

Johnnybags
08-04-2007, 08:27 AM
It does not have to be produced locally so its called bycycling a show. Someone out here must have some experience. I'd rather just broadcast the Ron Paul edition of Fiat Empire.