PDA

View Full Version : Great Debate

Noleader
01-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Dr. Paul was talking to all of them like children that did not understand the complex ideas. I spent half the time laughing.

Paul4Prez
01-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Fred Thompson looked like the kid in class who doesn't get it, so he makes a joke of it.

StudentForPaul08
01-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I did like how Fred went after Romney alot. that was great.

Azprint
01-05-2008, 11:55 PM
I did like how Fred went after Romney alot. that was great.

You gotta be shitting me. The only thing he did is to go after somebody and they were Paul, Romney and McCain(not sure, might be Giuliani they are both the same), then he was mumbling something difficult to comprehend and then debate was going forwards. Thompson showed his lack of knowledge and stupidity at best.

Mortikhi
01-06-2008, 12:13 AM
It wasn't great.

IT WAS STUPENDOUS!!

NerveShocker
01-06-2008, 12:15 AM
One of his best debates ever.. he got the only applause all night. ;)

yongrel
01-06-2008, 12:16 AM
One of his best debates ever.. he got the only applause all night. ;)

Hillary got applause for her "being a woman president would be a big change" line too. :(

wildflower
01-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Yep, he was the only one of the GOP debate to get some applause. :b

I liked his answer to the question about principles the best. All the others did their typical politician rhetoric, then Paul with the last word showed how we're paying "lip service" to the constitution, which was the perfect response, because it's so true. I noticed everyone was kinda quiet after that, it was as if they knew he was speaking the truth that no one wanted to acknowledge. :D