PDA

View Full Version : Next time when the idiots laugh at Ron Paul

StateofTrance
01-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Dr. Paul should simply say - "You find this funny?"

Fucking dolts. How come people consider these dolts to be "Reagenisque" or "Presidential"?

I mean when these dolts talk nonsense, Dr. Paul doesn't laugh or make "funny" "remarks"..

If a first world country can vote for these faker dolts, then I think intelligent citizens from 3rd world countries deserve to live in America.

asheville4paul
01-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Great idea

kidal25
01-05-2008, 11:28 PM
I agree. This should honestly get to the Paul campaign.

ChooseLiberty
01-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Ms. Rudy got bitch slapped in Iowa already.

kushaze
01-05-2008, 11:29 PM
He should challenge them to roshambo and kick them in the nuts. j/k

Azprint
01-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Ugh, it's all about discipline, parents and skills on how to behave. I was taught since I was 4 not to interrupt, respect person's opinion and be tolerant over all. Nowadays? Children have no respect and I assume it started when Romney and Giuliani were raised.

prlgrl
01-05-2008, 11:31 PM

Fucking dolts. How come people consider these dolts to be "Reagenisque" or "Presidential"?

I mean when these dolts talk nonsense, Dr. Paul doesn't laugh or make "funny" "remarks"..

If a first world country can vote for these faker dolts, then I think intelligent citizens from 3rd world countries deserve to live in America.
ooooh... good one. "You find this funny?" Just 4 words.

prlgrl
01-05-2008, 11:31 PM
I agree. This should honestly get to the Paul campaign.Agree.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM

I agree. They are a bunch of UN-Professional Hacks...

N13
01-05-2008, 11:33 PM
"You find this funny? Then why don't you tell the american people how you plan on paying for your war."

kutibah
01-05-2008, 11:34 PM
That would be great!!

"Hey Rudy, you find this funny? You think discussing the fall of the American economy is funny? You think discussing the lack of our personal liberties is funny? What's that? Why have you gone silent all of a sudden?"

StateofTrance
01-05-2008, 11:39 PM
If push comes to shove -

Mahatma Gandhi (Remixed) - "First they ignore, then they laugh at you, then you laugh at them and you win"

niall
01-05-2008, 11:43 PM

This would be very effective indeed.

traitorist
01-05-2008, 11:43 PM
troll! how dare you infer Ron Paul should have handled himself differently at the debate...

</sarc>

Mark Rushmore
01-05-2008, 11:47 PM
If push comes to shove -

Mahatma Gandhi (Remixed) - "First they ignore, then they laugh at you, then you laugh at them and you win"

not bad ;)

StudentForPaul08
01-05-2008, 11:49 PM
I would urge paul to ask them how mature they are when they laugh at him.

As if his ideas are childish...it only follows the constitution my god. I mean we all follow the media and businesses! :blink:

i think that would be a huge highlight in a debate. would make the others look so bad

crackyflipside
01-05-2008, 11:50 PM
"You find this funny? Then why don't you tell the american people how you plan on paying for your war."

I might jump out of my chair if I heard him say that!

ChooseLiberty
01-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Or -

Do you think the American people find this amusing?

Do you think our troops find this amusing?

etc.

texasbelle
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
I agree.. I think that it needs to be said! WTH is wrong with those loons onstage laughing and smirking at him? Guiliani is so obnoxious! I loathe him!!! He is NOT presidential at all!!!!!!

Peppy690
01-06-2008, 12:03 AM
i was hoping he would say that....he looked like he got bullied, the president needs to appear strong against adversity

Runnerguy
01-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Or -

Do you think the American people find this amusing?

Do you think our troops find this amusing?

etc.
Exactly, They'd have to stop laughing. If they continued we'd own them with youtube clips of them laughing at our service men and women.