PDA

View Full Version : Some Facebook Responses

kutibah
01-05-2008, 11:18 PM
There are many many many Facebook responses about Ron Paul. Here are two I just randomly saw that seemed to be like people who never before payed attention to Dr. Paul:

"Good grief, this guy had some good information. Why don't people demand that the other candidates refute or agree with him? They seemed to try and paint him as an idiot. This is the first time I've payed attention to Ron, since this year I'm watching the Demos. Republicans get it together!"

"I must confess that Ron Paul was pretty good and so was Fred Thompson. I was impressed by the maturity that these three displayed for the most part tonight, their ability to stay on the issues and not participate in petty personal arguments, and also the strait foward clarity of their responses."

Nailhead
01-05-2008, 11:24 PM
"I must confess that Ron Paul was pretty good and so was Fred Thompson. I was impressed by the maturity that these three displayed for the most part tonight, their ability to stay on the issues and not participate in petty personal arguments, and also the strait foward clarity of their responses."[/B]

obviously not a math major :D

matthylland
01-05-2008, 11:25 PM

haha,
where are you seeing these responses?

greendiseaser
01-05-2008, 11:29 PM

No.
He got it right.

Ron Paul = TWO REGULAR CANDIDATES.

HE IS MONOLITHIC!

kutibah
01-05-2008, 11:29 PM
haha,
where are you seeing these responses?

http://hs.facebook.com/politics/votes.php?id=7067904614&all

In the right you can narrow it down by candidate.