PDA

View Full Version : Rudy goes after Israeli newspaper readers for donations

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Is he trying to compete with Ron Paul because Ron Paul won informal global voting from literally every country of the world LOL

Even the neocon source of this article that somone posted another anti RP article here from finds it distasteful:

Rudy goes after Israeli newspaper readers

Like all the candidates in the expanding field of presidential hopefuls, Rudy Giuliani is reaching out supporters, friends, and acquaintances, asking them to help fund what will likely be the costliest election in U.S. history. "America's mayor" is staking his campaign on counterterrorism and national security issues. And who better to relate to the threat of Islamist extremism than Israel? Which is why "JoinRudy2008.com" donation letters are popping up in the in boxes of readers of the Jerusalem Post:

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/node/system/files?file=images/giuliani.jpg

Dear Friend,

As a longtime friend and staunch supporter of Israel during my entire public life, I want to share with you my deep concern for the Jewish state and ask for your support as I campaign to become the next President of the United States....

I promise you that if elected President, I will make sure this country remains on offense against terrorism. But I need your help and support to get there. Will you consider giving $1,000, $500, $250, $100 or $50 to my campaign?...

I stand by Israel and I'll never embrace a terrorist like Arafat, a tyrant like Ahmadinejad, or a party like Hamas.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/node/5096

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Anyone remebers what Rudy said about illegal immigration in Glenn Beck interview few months ago? He basically said it was not a crime at all.

That was 180 degree opposite of what he said on immig today in the debate. I'll try to find that interview to show how far he is willing to go for votes and apparently donations.

Azprint
01-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Jews will support anyone who is ready to fight for them, call me anti-semitic, but that is the way things are.

Falseflagop
01-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Fight their WAR with our blood.

doyle
01-05-2008, 11:23 PM
And Ghouliani is trying hard to kill muslims on their behalf

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 11:26 PM
There are also Jews who support Ron Paul and some Israelis like the idea of us stopping perpetual aid to mid east countries, granted they are not the majority.

But let's not put all people of a group in one box. There are also many more Jewish Americans who support Dems than they support Rudy. Rudy is a cheap penderer and most see it through, most Jews in America want peaceful solution in mid east and 75% of them are against Iraq war. The so called special interest groups are another story but are more organized. But it's not one monolithic constituency, just as is the case with any other religious group in America.

doyle
01-05-2008, 11:29 PM
No, not all Jews are extreme Zionists... but a large majority of the powerful elite are... hello neo-con movement??

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Anyone remembers what Rudy said about illegal immigration in Glenn Beck interview few months ago? He basically said it was not a crime at all.

That was 180 degree opposite of what he said on immig today in the debate. I'll try to find that interview to show how far he is willing to go for votes and apparently donations.

Here it is:

Audio: Rudy Giuliani Says Illegal Immigration is ‘Not a Crime’

http://ianschwartz.com/2007/09/07/audio-rudy-giuliani-says-illegal-immigration-is-not-a-crime/