PDA

View Full Version : CENSORSHIP of RP getting WORSE !! First CNN silver Pie SLice of the Pie now ABC does

Falseflagop
01-05-2008, 11:01 PM
not even utter his name in the post debate, not even 1 MENTION! NOT 1. Then they issue that BS poll of 6%? Are you kidding me. See I think this state we have a real shot because I think this state is truly INDEPENDENT (No much voter Fraud here) Heard Buchanan a few weeks ago on a radio program discuss IOWA saying its an establishment state (meaning OWNED) and New Hampshire as RON best shot. Pat you did it and so can ron.

1) We have the boots on the ground
2) People think RON PAUL is a realtor in NH with the amount of signs
3) Great canvassing by all the in state and out of state meetup groups and supporters.
4) Its a liberty state

MSM crooks going out of their way to CENSOR RON'S message:

1) FOX NEWS EXCLUSION
2) Patriot Larry Llepard's Newspaper AD rebuffed
3) TotaL Polling and MSM conspiracy to mold people's mind.

After you heard Obama talk tonight I cannot see an independent vote for him, they should be voting for RON !

I think we got a great shot!

Azprint
01-05-2008, 11:03 PM
After you heard Obama talk tonight I cannot see an independent vote for him, they should be voting for RON !

Most of the Obama voters spend this evening watching Oprah re-runs or latest news on Britney Spears.

Johncjackson
01-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Most of the Obama voters spend this evening watching Oprah re-runs or latest news on Britney Spears.

thats like saying the Ron Paul supporter spent all night spamming polls.

Think12345
01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
thats like saying the Ron Paul supporter spent all night spamming polls.

:D:D

liberty_Forever
01-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Let's all be aware of vote fraud in NH.

Johncjackson
01-05-2008, 11:09 PM
I noticed on the pre-debate poll he wasn't even listed but Rudy? was polling 14% in NH..

I never saw RP in any discussion or poll/graphic.

Myerz
01-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Where's the screen shot of the slice of pie......WTF? is up with your thread title!

Falseflagop
01-05-2008, 11:11 PM
But still some of you guys do not believe in this MEDIA CONSPIRACY? RP said it imself on the great PBS interview the other night.

I truly believe the NH people are smarter than in most place and it will show come tuesday!

Richandler
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
This is exactly why the polls are inaccurate. 6% and 14% are the two percentages he's polling at. They are always are ound +/-3% so that means he's either at 3% or 17%. That is a 7% margin of error with a median of 10%. That is horrid accuracy.

bobo37
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Not to mention that before the debate when they showed the results to Iowa they only showed the top 4 leaving Dr. Paul out even though he had 10%. Also they didn't show the Facebook pole showing the winner of the debate. Faux news today showed a old poll that had him at 7% meanwhile the pole from Rasmussen conducted Fri night had him at 14% what a crock.

Falseflagop
01-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Do not have facebook what are the poll results so far?

greendiseaser
01-05-2008, 11:23 PM
What happened to Llepards ad?

SOMEONE TELL ME, PLEASE?
WHAT??!?!?