PDA

View Full Version : Return of "The Daily Show" and "Colbert Report"

Bold As Love
01-05-2008, 10:42 PM
supposed to air new episides starting Monday.

What do you guys think? Will some decent satire of the field help us a little?
Personally, I would like to see Ron Paul interviewed again. I feel this demographis is generally a toss-up between Obama and RP.

jonahtrainer
01-05-2008, 10:44 PM

Personally, I would like to see Ron Paul interviewed again. I feel this demographis is generally a toss-up between Obama and RP.

It would help a ton. Paul can show that he is against the war in foreign lands and against war on US citizens to fund a welfare state through the income tax and unsound money. Bind the government down with chains of gold!

bunklocoempire
01-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Seeing as my first exposure to Ron Paul was from an encounter with the Daily Show and Colbert Report - YES- Probably the only msm actually critical of this crap we call politics. One can (reading between the lines-with a knowledge of our Constitution) gleen most information from Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Learer Hour. Sad but true, two comedy shows and PBS.

Bunkloco

thisisgiparti
01-06-2008, 12:24 PM

It will definitely help. I heard the first guest on The Colbert Report will be Atlantic writer Andrew Sullivan, who has officially endorsed Ron Paul. This is right before NH, and Ron Paul will be on Leno. It is a good chance for the campaign.