PDA

View Full Version : Romney people flooding u2b with romney excerpts from the debate?

givemeliberty
01-05-2008, 10:40 PM
I just did a search at youtube using the keywords "ABC/Facebook debate" without the quotes and 4 of the six default results were romney clips from the debate.

They sure got those out fast.

N13
01-05-2008, 10:42 PM
They want everyone to see how Mitt got smacked upside the head?

Add in that Dog Pile on the Rabbit Bugs Bunny clip.

r3volution
01-05-2008, 10:43 PM
he pays people to do that ..

Drknows
01-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Flag them for inappropriate content that will remove them from the results pretty effing quick.

rfbz
01-05-2008, 10:47 PM
for everyone thinking that this didn't go well for RP, imagine being a Romney supporter right about now. He got absolutely crushed tonight. McCain also came off as jerk, he is not likable at all. Rudy seemed to play a lesser role in this debate, I didn't even notice him there that much. And Thompson just made wise cracks the whole time. Tell me 1 candidate this debate actually helped?

Keith
01-05-2008, 10:52 PM
for everyone thinking that this didn't go well for RP, imagine being a Romney supporter right about now. He got absolutely crushed tonight. McCain also came off as jerk, he is not likable at all. Rudy seemed to play a lesser role in this debate, I didn't even notice him there that much. And Thompson just made wise cracks the whole time. Tell me 1 candidate this debate actually helped?

I actually thought it helped Ron Paul. It was one against however many. If you were undecided the choice would be something like, "Do I go with Ron Paul or one of those neocon tools?" If you don't go with Ron Paul how on earth would you decide between those other guys? We should see the votes for the opposition pretty evenly split.

Drknows
01-05-2008, 10:58 PM

I just got done watching it and i think it went really good! Ron Paul stood out and made some real good points.

The rest of them looked the same and acted the same. Boring Bull shit talk.

danberkeley
01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
he pays people to do that ..

us Paulites do it for FREEEE....dom!!!