PDA

View Full Version : Video of McCain saying "we're going to miss you tomorrow"

WillInMiami
01-05-2008, 10:12 PM
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNP6IrkxAwU

Watch his nutty expression in the beginning and then listen near the end for the snide remark!

thoughtbombing
01-05-2008, 10:15 PM
why do we prop up all their dictators?

AdamT
01-05-2008, 10:18 PM
What a bunch of corrupt establishment hacks!!! Laugh at the one who makes sense, and with such arrogance. These clowns make me sooooo sick.......

raiha
01-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Laughing hyenas

einjun
01-05-2008, 10:23 PM
thanks for the vid!!
one thing's for sure, he sure has done a lot to challenge the "they attack us because we're free" meme. awesome.

walt
01-05-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=77718 thanks will

RobS
01-05-2008, 10:25 PM
absolutely ridiculous statement.. if Ron had even heard the comment he should have said something like no Republicans will be there anyways, the NH GOP took away it's endorsement.

liberty_Forever
01-05-2008, 10:25 PM
I don't think America realizes what's going to happen if they don't wake the fuck up.

CountryRoads
01-05-2008, 10:26 PM
McCain..what an asshole.

First off, all those places Rudy says were attacked? Guess who was in the coalition of the willing? What a dumbass.

Ron2Win
I think that was the worst part for RP.

Stealth4
Laughing hyenas

no respect at all.

People who become Presidents of the USA, should behave respectfully. These guys look like a bunch of schoolyard bullies, and you know what, they are scared.

Scared because they are being exposed.

smartguy911
01-05-2008, 10:28 PM
whoa that's annoying

MozoVote
01-05-2008, 10:28 PM
I thought it might have been Romney at first ... but I'm starting to agree that it's McCain after a few listens. :(

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Can you trim down the video to Rudy's response and post it as a video response to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyy5LURWTlw ?

UnReconstructed
01-05-2008, 10:30 PM
who was snorting like a pig?

Give me liberty
01-05-2008, 10:32 PM

McCain who eles?

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-05-2008, 10:33 PM
They are all a bunch of disrespectful, UN-professional political hacks. I feel sorry for Dr. Paul and him having to deal with that ignorance.

DrCap
01-05-2008, 10:34 PM
What needs to be pointed out is that this is a debate about terrorism and national security, and instead of thinking, they just laugh. Ron's retort should have been 'this is not a laughing matter!'

WillInMiami
01-05-2008, 10:35 PM
What needs to be pointed out is that this is a debate about terrorism and national security, and instead of thinking, they just laugh. Ron's retort should have been 'this is not a laughing matter!'

You said it brother!

Gimme Some Truth
01-05-2008, 10:36 PM
He was a dickhead all night long to both Romney and Paul. I have no respect for him at all.

BTW, what was Rudy talkin about near the end about not partaking in groupblame on the evening of sept 11th? I didnt think we knew it was Islamic Extremists that soon? Am I wrong?

flahavin
01-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Can you trim down the video to Rudy's response and post it as a video response to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyy5LURWTlw ?

This would be a better video response to that one! :-) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa56rwR_Qos

ShowMeLiberty
01-05-2008, 10:37 PM

+1

I only hope that seeing these guys laugh like a bunch of loons will make some people start to wonder what the hell is wrong with them. :mad:

literatim
01-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Submit to Drudge Report.

prlgrl
01-05-2008, 10:38 PM
I think Ron believes so strongly in what he is saying that he can't even conceive someone would be laughing. By the time it hits him, it's too late, but I agree, I would like him to call the hyenas on it.

sasha_2008
01-05-2008, 10:42 PM
I think Ron Paul (at 1:01) calling Rudy on his demagoguery and Rudy denying it and talking about cultural exchange etc. then merge it with Rudy's ad "ready" would show how crazy Rudy is.

amistybleu
01-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Yeah, like Musharef, Sadam (before we killed him), Shaw of Iran, then we can talk extremists like Bin Laden whom we gave weapons and trained(before he became FBI most wanted) and the tired list goes on.

Because our government is a full of idiots that overthrow Governments they dont like and replace the with puppet governments that will DO AS WE SAY.

noztnac
01-05-2008, 10:44 PM
no respect at all.

People who become Presidents of the USA, should behave respectfully. These guys look like a bunch of schoolyard bullies, and you know what, they are scared.

Scared because they are being exposed.

I don't understand why Ron Paul doesn't say exactly that. Stop them in their tracks. He should say, "Look, we have differences of opinion but you guys are being absolutely rude. We have kids across America watching this debate and you are setting a poor example. It is essential that our commander in chief be dignified and respectful of others. You guys are behaving like schoolyard bullies. Maybe that has something to do with why we are attacked. Arrogance doesn't win friends."

Nailhead
01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Rudy just lists off terrorist attacks acting like Ron Paul denies they ever happened...WTF? Ron Paul is not denying that they happened; just trying to tell people the attacks are in response to our un-wanted, un-needed, and un-constitutional meddling in foreign countries. I hope the majority of Americans can see this and not play into this "we are America everything we do is right for everybody" shit.

Goldwater Conservative
01-05-2008, 11:02 PM
McCain will be out before Paul is. I wouldn't laugh if I were him.

As for the others, they not only managed to come across as kooks, considering how logical Paul's argument was, but they came across as jerks. After watching this, it's never been clearer to me that Republican Party WILL die unless Dr. Paul is its presidential nominee.

prlgrl
01-05-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't understand why Ron Paul doesn't say exactly that. Stop them in their tracks. He should say, "Look, we have differences of opinion but you guys are being absolutely rude. We have kids across America watching this debate and you are setting a poor example. It is essential that our commander in chief be dignified and respectful of others. You guys are behaving like schoolyard bullies. Maybe that has something to do with why we are attacked. Arrogance doesn't win friends."

I'd love for him to do that, but I'd stick to behavior on the stage. If he intimates character contributes to our being attacked, he'll have to go thru another round of educating rudy. :eek:

rs3515
01-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Ugh ... as much as I love Dr. Paul, he needed to be far more concise and clear in his exchange.

liberty_Forever
01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
McCain is a petty little man.

Sorry you have may have fooled others, but you'll never fool me.

spiteface
01-05-2008, 11:08 PM
McCain must still be smarting from the awesome headshake smackdown Ron gave him in the last debate. Can someone post the animated GIF of that? Makes me laugh so hard everytime.

stewie3128
01-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Hey, I just heard that Rudy was mayor of New York on 9/11. Did you know that?

Nailhead
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey, I just heard that Rudy was mayor of New York on 9/11. Did you know that?

omg what?! its his fault then...i mean come on it was his city, his responsibility

Cambridge Chris
01-05-2008, 11:17 PM
The Emperor has no clothes. These GOP suits should keep laughing because the truth is so painful. Imbeciles.

H Roark
01-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Damn I heard it, clearly from that nut filled mouth McCain.

LFOD
01-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Say what you like about his delivery, but the thing that sticks in the mind from that clip is only one thing:

"Why do we support their dictators?"

Noleader
01-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Thing I found interesting was how Rudy went on about how the terrorists attack more then just us (to refute Dr. Paul's claims that they do not come here because we are free) but then uses examples of attacks on our allies in this war or places that normally have lot of westerners vacationing at.

Anyone else notice that Spain has not been attacked since they backed out of our war? Yet the UK has been attacked or had attempts since then?

newbitech
01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Romney says, "Is it such a puzzle, is it such as mystery as to why they attack America?" "We are the strongest nation in the world!" Full of himself.

Any body got a video clip of 911 when Rudy got on tv and said we weren't going to engage in group blame? Liar!

McCain is a festering wound in this country that oozes bloody puss every time he thinks about war. Fascist Warmongering Pig.

Huckabee was silent in this clip and he will remain silent for the rest of the nomination. Also ran.

Thompson should apply to be moderator of the next debate because all he does is comment on the debate and offers no real substance. ZZZZZZ.

Dave Wood
01-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Mccain a war hero----hardly. He flew 2 missions and was shot down. The aircraft that he dumped was worth $5.8m at the time. His father had something to do with Liberty cover-up.

Something wrong here...Mccain is a product of Hollywood masters imho

kill the banks
01-05-2008, 11:51 PM
did anyone notice mccain's constant 'blinking' ... it shows me he has a serious medical problem ... i wish ron would stick to his "neoconned" message against these guys ~ show their agenda and show the american people how to end it
and agreed mccain will be gone before ron paul

kill the banks

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-05-2008, 11:58 PM
We're gonna miss your ass McCain when you bomb out of this campaign and put a shotgun in your mouth because your lifelong obsession with the presidency escaped your clutches.

slantedview
01-06-2008, 12:00 AM
I don't think America realizes what's going to happen if they don't wake the fuck up.

they'll realize it when it's too late, but they'll probably be too stupid to realize it's their own fault.

LiveFreeorDie
01-06-2008, 12:01 AM
If you want to boycott NewsCorp, delete your MySpace profile and stop visiting that website!

See list of NewsCorp holdings (scroll down):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_corp

Blowback
01-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I wish Ron Paul had a chance to tell Rudy that the US has been messing around in the middle east since before the 1950 (overthrow of Iran elected leader). Kinda trumps his whole terrorist come here because we are "beacon of freedom" BS.

The Good Doctor
01-06-2008, 12:16 AM
"Pig man, Pig man. Ha Ha charade you are!"

MikeStanart
01-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Submit this to drudge report linking it to the Exclusion of Paul to the Fox News Debate ( which has been covered)

"Mccain Ridicules Paul Over Exclusion"

I'd LOVE to see that Headline on Drudge!

dannno
01-06-2008, 12:56 AM

it makes it easier for the international community to affect legislation in their country.

it is horrendous that people are actually voting for Fred.