PDA

View Full Version : one of the best moments in the debate

LastoftheMohicans
01-05-2008, 10:05 PM
one of the best moments in the debate was the beginning. Charlie Gibson went through each candidate and pointed out their inconsistences/flip-flops. The only thing he could say about Ron Paul is that he switched parties!!!

yongrel
01-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah, it says a lot. Unfortunately, I think more than a few people will take that the wrong way.

amistybleu
01-05-2008, 10:09 PM
SOLID LIKE A ROCK, thats my man Ron Paul.

CountryRoads
01-05-2008, 10:11 PM
When he was starting to go through the candidates I was thinking "How is he going to find anything to say about Ron Paul, he hasn't figgetted on any issue" - And of course they COULDNT find anything to say about Ron Paul changing his mind on issues. Because Ron Paul doesn't sway with the wind depending on what the polls say, he flows with the Constitution.

AdamT
01-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Best was when RP DELIVERED intelligence on monetary policy, then they went to Dead Fred and he was dumbfounded. Silence. Classic.

Johncjackson
01-05-2008, 11:20 PM
I wish he would have corrected that part and mentioned that he has been an elected Republican so many times and for so long that when he was elected to Congress as a Republican Rudy was a Dem.

H Roark
01-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Yah that was awesome, someone needs to just YouTube that part!

abruzz0
01-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Best was when RP DELIVERED intelligence on monetary policy, then they went to Dead Fred and he was dumbfounded. Silence. Classic.

I couldn't stop laughing when that happened

Fred looked like a deer in the headlights after Ron Paul dropped his superior knowledge on everyone

The truth cannot be rebuked

rp4evar08
01-05-2008, 11:34 PM
I wish he would have corrected that part and mentioned that he has been an elected Republican so many times and for so long that when he was elected to Congress as a Republican Rudy was a Dem.

that would have been amazing!

Paulite5112007
01-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Exactly, He should have camae back to that and said he was a Republican for six years before Rudy changed from a Democrat...but then this is New Hampshire and we need the Indy vote there and they dont too much care about parties.