PDA

View Full Version : With love.. from Germany!

SwordOfShannarah
07-18-2007, 12:39 PM
http://rpmuv.wordpress.com/2007/07/18/with-love-from-germany/

and you can hear "The Star Spangled Banner" very softly in the background at one part. The world is becoming infected with Ron Paul fever- just give it time.. :D

torchbearer
07-18-2007, 12:41 PM
It's only a matter of time!

DAZ
07-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Can anybody outside the U.S. give us an idea of how much media coverage the '08 election and specifically Ron Paul are getting? Does it seem to be about the same amount as normal? Just curious b/c I'd like to know how these people have been hearing about Ron Paul.

SwordOfShannarah
07-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Can anybody outside the U.S. give us an idea of how much media coverage the '08 election and specifically Ron Paul are getting? Does it seem to be about the same amount as normal? Just curious b/c I'd like to know how these people have been hearing about Ron Paul.

My guess is they are finding him on the internet.

Lord Xar
07-18-2007, 01:10 PM
can they donate?

SwordOfShannarah
07-18-2007, 01:16 PM
can they donate?

Great question! I know they could give money to individuals. Maybe they could donate to MeetUp group heads and they could buy materials with the money..

CurtisLow
07-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks SwordOfShannarah!
We not only save our country but the world benefits too!

The world needs Ron Paul as U.S. President!

Peace!

mdh
07-18-2007, 01:51 PM
The IRC chat ( http://www.ronpaul.name/chat/ ) has a number of German participants as well as others from around the world.

DeadheadForPaul
07-18-2007, 02:18 PM
i love how we have more meetup groups in Europe than most candidates have in the U.S. :)

drsubrotoroy
07-18-2007, 02:27 PM

Sad to say, there is almost zero coverage of US domestic politics outside the US, mainly because it seems hard to understand what is going on. The person best known is Mrs Clinton because of her travels and self-promotion.

I put a photo of Ron Paul (beside one of Senator Obama) on the editorial page of India's The Statesman, in my article republished here titled "On the US Presidential Election 2008".

People outisde the USA know that there has been tremendous opposition among American citizens to what has happened in Iraq in their name but I do not think anyone knows there are presidential candidates who have been formally part of that opposition.

I knew and praised Sentaror Byrd's eloquent criticism of the jingoism but had not known of Congressman Paul having done the same.

I knew Ron Paul's name from libertarian circles in the 1980s when I was in the States. I did not think he was a viable national-level presidential candidate this time until I got a sense of the grasssroots prairie fire occurring via the Internet. I have written about that too in "American Turmoil: A Vice Presidential Coup and Now a Grassroots CounterRevolution?", also republished here.

SR
drsubrotoroyAThotmail.com

DAZ
07-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the great info and work drsubrotoroy!

Roxi
07-18-2007, 03:03 PM
i saw something on the FEC reports of money that had been donated from foreign countries, i dont have the source but it might be by donations under state or zip