PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Mike Gallagher TODAY

R_Harris
07-18-2007, 12:22 PM
I just saw over on Townhall.com that Ron Paul is the guest on Mike Gallagher's radio show today. Could someone post if they heard it or not?

Frankly, I am surprised that Ron is on his show, because Gallagher hates him as much as Sean Hannity does.

On another note, there was a laughable quote from Hugh Hewitt on his Townhall blog saying that Ron Paul finishing second in the Iowa Straw Poll would be as significant as a "pigeon's innards."

Can the neocons over there possibly hate Ron Paul any more than they currently do?

R_Harris
07-18-2007, 12:51 PM
bump - anyone?

beermotor
07-18-2007, 01:10 PM
They're all going to have to vote Democrat in the general election next year to keep with the War Party. For that, I must LAF.

Syren123
07-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Like all dinosaurs, they just can't see their influence and relevance is waning. It may be just the beginning, but the meltdown of the MSM has begun.

I hope someone puts together a montage of clips of ALL the smartasses who dismissed and tried to marginalize Dr Paul...and plays it at the Inaugural Address for the whole country to see. Expose all those dinosaur CFR puppet morons like Hannity, Stephanopoulos, Neil Cavuto, everyone at CNN, for the no-nothing pandering knuckle draggers they are. Be sure to include the so-called pro-American "conservative" media whores who dissed him like Michele Malkin, Glenn Beck....

JoshLowry
07-18-2007, 01:27 PM
I hope someone puts together a montage of clips of ALL the smartasses who dismissed and tried to marginalize Dr Paul...and plays it at the Inaugural Address for the whole country to see. Expose all those dinosaur CFR puppet morons like Hannity, Stephanopoulos, Neil Cavuto, everyone at CNN, for the no-nothing pandering knuckle draggers they are. Be sure to include the so-called pro-American "conservative" media whores who dissed him like Michele Malkin, Glenn Beck....

Would be :cool:

randolphus maximus
07-18-2007, 01:40 PM
On ronpaul2008.com it shows that RP is going to be on tomorrow morning

Mike Gallagher's website is www.mikeonline.com and it doesn't show RP scheduled for today either.

I'm going to try and call into the show.

LibertyOrDie
07-18-2007, 01:42 PM
On ronpaul2008.com it shows that RP is going to be on tomorrow morning

Mike Gallagher's website is www.mikeonline.com and it doesn't show RP scheduled for today either.

I'm going to try and call into the show.

Shows the same on RonPaul2008.com:

Jul 19 Salem Radio Network
Interview: The Mike Gallagher Radio Show 8:30 AM ET

DisabledVet
07-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Like all dinosaurs, they just can't see their influence and relevance is waning. It may be just the beginning, but the meltdown of the MSM has begun.

I have the 6 step NeoCon rehabilitation program set up and ready. We have a secure facility in rural Kansas with beds for thousands. We have Nice playgrounds and sand boxes as well as play pools and all sorts of jungle gyms.

Our program follows these 6 simple steps.

* admitting that one cannot control one's addiction or compulsion to big government;
* recognizing the power is in the hands of the people, not the special interests;
* examining past errors with the help of a sponsor (reformed Neo-Con);
* making amends for these errors (Public apologies, essays and picture drawing);
* learning to live a new life with a new code of behaviour (Honor,liberty and freedom);
* helping others that suffer from the same addictions or compulsions.

bobmurph
07-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Ron Paul will be on Gallagher tomorrow. He mentioned it when he had a caller say Ron Paul's name.

It will be hard to convert many "neo-cons". I really think we need to get away from using this term...especially when talking to conservatives...because, let's face it, the majority of people that consider themselves conservative and listen to talk radio are "neo-cons". However, I myself am a "neo-con" convert. Supported Bush (to a certain degree) & the war. The biggest hump for me to get over when I first became interested in Ron Paul was his foreign policy...BUT when I did the research and listened to his reasoning it makes sense.

Ron Paul will sell himself on the issues. Any help we get from the MSM & Talk Radio is huge. I listen to talk radio everyday, every week they're letting more people talk about Ron Paul. It's all about name recognition and driving people to youtube & ronpaul2008.

angelatc
07-18-2007, 05:49 PM
I think it's about the money. If Paul continues to accumulate funds, he's going to spend them on advertising eventually. They're hoping to capture the bucks.