PDA

View Full Version : After Watching the Debate . . .

Richandler
01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
I still think education is the biggest goal of this movement. Ron maybe able to place well, but when we as a collective mind set are against a much large movement of blindness indoctrination, education is an essential step to our cause. Watching the other candidates gain up on Paul I can't help put realize that the media has ignored the issue of root causes to any problem. It's surface journalism. We as individual must be able to refute every argument so that more people realize the lies out there. The issues are incredibly deep and require lots of historical research but if we forget our past we are doomed to repeat it. We must get more people to understand the causes of terrorism, inflation, illegal immigration, health care costs, and taxes. We all must dig deeper and understand this and spread the word. If we don't there maybe never be a time when there are two people on that stage with Ron Paul's views.

jonahtrainer
01-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I still think education is the biggest goal of this movement. Ron maybe able to place well, but when we as a collective mind set are against a much large movement of blindness indoctrination, education is an essential step to our cause. Watching the other candidates gain up on Paul I can't help put realize that the media has ignored the issue of root causes to any problem. It's surface journalism. We as individual must be able to refute every argument so that more people realize the lies out there. The issues are incredibly deep and require lots of historical research but if we forget our past we are doomed to repeat it. We must get more people to understand the causes of terrorism, inflation, illegal immigration, health care costs, and taxes. We all must dig deeper and understand this and spread the word. If we don't there maybe never be a time when there are two people on that stage with Ron Paul's views.

I agree. And them all gaining up on him is a good sign. It means he is winning! Plus, he made a great plea to all of Obama's support.

Richandler
01-05-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree. And them all gaining up on him is a good sign. It means he is winning! Plus, he made a great plea to all of Obama's support.

I don't know about winning. Simply because I think they really truely believe in a global war against Jihadism. Also I don't see Democrats bothering to watch Republicans anymore whether they have the same stances or not. Bush spite has given Republicans are bad label.