PDA

View Full Version : Contact Information for Volunteering in South Carolina

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Ok Iowa is over and New Hampshire is at hand, even more so than South Carolina is at hand, and it is now time for volunteers to come full force into South Carolina.

I have seen lots and lots of you asking who to contact or where to go, so here is the information you need!

Email: winsouthcarolina@yahoo.com

Site: http://ronpaulsc.camp7.org/

If you need more info send me a private message asap.

We also need to try to get newspaper advertising going. The only county we won in Iowa was advertising Paul in the papers, and it reaches a demographic that is harder for us to reach generally.

So if you know anyone that knows how to get grassroots projects going on here say so! Or better yet if you know how to do this yourself help us! We're ready to do our part here we just need coordination with the grassroots on here to fund this project. We can handle the rest.

Also calling television stations to encourage them to interview Ron Paul after the debate and to cover his after-debate rally this Thursday is a great idea also!

If you would like to help with that send me a message please.

Lets WIN South Carolina!

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I have GREAT news everyone! Ron Paul television ads have started running in SC now for sure! I just saw one! And it was the best I have seen yet!

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 10:02 PM
The Ron Paul commercial just ran again after whatever was on tv went to commercials again! That was two commercial breaks in a row lol!:D:D

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 10:12 PM
blimp

justinc.1089
01-05-2008, 10:53 PM
bump

can we get this stickied somewhere?