PDA

View Full Version : Getting Curezone.com to endorse Paul

Nate K
01-05-2008, 09:46 PM
curezone.com is a very informative alternative health site that i've gotten tons of info from and so have others.

they have approx. 50,000 members and 15,000 people on their site at any given time. i'm going to request for them to endorse Paul on their main page. go to the website and you see the "happy new year" picture up top? they should replace that with an endorsement for Ron Paul. anyone who knows about alternative health would know it's certainly in their best interests too.

crink
01-05-2008, 09:52 PM
That's great!

Nate K
01-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Here's my message

Dear webmaster,

I have been a part of Curezone.com for nearly a year now and find that it is the best alternative health site around. I have been in ill health and got the majority of my information from here. The information has been able to help me to get better, so i appreciate what curezone.com offers.

As you know, in alternative health, big government and the FDA is our worst enemy. They restrict producers and consumers and break the system of good health. There is currently a presidential candidate who is gaining popularity in America who is against big government, will allow alternative health practices to flourish, and will actually get rid of the Food and Drug Administration along with other government programs that hinder good health in America. His name is Ron Paul.

It is in your best interest to look into Ron Paul, both on google and youtube. And if you are willing, endorse Ron Paul at www.curezone.com

Thank you for your time,

Nate K

linusPAULing
01-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Here's my message

Dear webmaster,

I have been a part of Curezone.com for nearly a year now and find that it is the best alternative health site around. I have been in ill health and got the majority of my information from here. The information has been able to help me to get better, so i appreciate what curezone.com offers.

As you know, in alternative health, big government and the FDA is our worst enemy. They restrict producers and consumers and break the system of good health. There is currently a presidential candidate who is gaining popularity in America who is against big government, will allow alternative health practices to flourish, and will actually get rid of the Food and Drug Administration along with other government programs that hinder good health in America. His name is Ron Paul.

It is in your best interest to look into Ron Paul, both on google and youtube. And if you are willing, endorse Ron Paul at www.curezone.com

Thank you for your time,

Nate K

Hi Nate, sorry to hear about your health!

Be sure to participate in the health freedom forum here at ronpaulforums if you have other ideas for reaching out to the health freedom community. Also, be sure to encourage curezone folks to do the same. Time is short, and it would be nice to educate the alternative health community just how much of an advocate Ron Paul is for them.

Nate K
01-05-2008, 10:19 PM
thanks, i'll look into it.

Ninja Homer
01-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Here's their political forum, lot's of Ron Paul talk:
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=322

Here's their sponsor/donor page:
http://dir.curezone.com/sponsorship.asp

I'm not entirely clear on how their message rating system works, but I think if a post gets high enough ratings, it will be added to their newsletter.

Energy
01-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Mention that we have www.mercola.com's support.

Nate K
01-06-2008, 02:28 PM
bump

Nate K
01-06-2008, 02:59 PM
bump a saurus rex

Nate K
01-06-2008, 08:53 PM
bump for 50,000 new supporters