01-05-2008, 09:38 PM
looks like the evil santa claus in that tim allen movie

bobo37
01-05-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm proud to say I voted for Lazio. Unfortunatly that didn't work to well

MessyTessy
01-05-2008, 09:47 PM
looks like the evil santa claus in that tim allen movie

What are you doing on this site....Did you convert RCRanger....I know you from another forum where you were asking about RP, there I'm JenMyMy. Are you a convert dear?!?!

RCRanger03
01-06-2008, 01:07 AM
hey oh yeah well im not really a convert since i havent been politically interested well .... ever but im definitely into what ive seen from ron paul especially after tonight i've seen exactly how slimy his competition is *Cough Romney Cough* sorry about that i have wicked allergy to bullshit and hair gel anyways as of now ill be voting ron paul in my first election and intend to attend the primary here in TExas. Just a little 7 degrees but my grandparents have lived in lake jackson (where ron paul is from or lived .... i think) for 50 years and know him personally, in fact my mom had girl scout retreats at his ranch. Wierd seeing you over here lol.

Feelgood
01-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Romney completely turns my stomach. He is the Republican version of a Bill Clinton & John Kerry clone. Good looking guy, charismatic, good stage presence like Clinton, flip flopping can't trust anything he says John Kerry type. I simply don't trust or believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Nice to see some converts here, even if it is only for Ron Paul. :)