PDA

View Full Version : Why are we so ENERGIZED that everyone has stolen Rons Platform?? Why?a

Dave Wood
01-05-2008, 09:13 PM
You all must be seeing something I dont. Ron is new to the scene and these plagurists are old. Who are the new voters going to believe??

I just dont get it. SPEAK UP RON! CALL THEM OUT. If you dont, the regular voters will go with the regular FAKE candidates.

Missed op tonight. Someone, PLEEEEZZZ show me I am wrong. Depression setting in:(

traitorist
01-05-2008, 09:17 PM
i agree, the plagiarists are lying and stealing and they will get away with it if Ron Paul does not speak up and talk like a president. while he had some great moments tonight, i believe he mostly sat, looking dejected, in his chair like a defeated man.

Spike
01-05-2008, 09:21 PM
so much for campaign advisors

he has appeared the same in every debate. He needs to call them out when they profess his message.

Ron2Win
01-05-2008, 09:23 PM
so much for campaign advisors

he has appeared the same in every debate. He needs to call them out when they profess his message.
I think people see right through them. We are pissed, because we have seen the light and now see how really fake the others really are.

hasan
i am sure the volunteers who have gone thru NH have relayed Ron's message before all the other candidates plagiarized his positions. I hope now that the voters are smart enough to make this distinction

Paul10

james1844
When people steal your ideas, it means they are good.

Nailhead
01-05-2008, 09:28 PM
they havnt stolen any of ron's ideas simply using buzzwords associated with ron's message of constitutionality and using them to make people think they are nice freedom loving people

unloud
01-05-2008, 09:29 PM
I think the moderator made it plenty clear when he pointed out Ron was the only non flip-flopper on stage.

Dave Wood
01-05-2008, 09:32 PM
In other words, they are selling the message the same exact way RP is selling the message???

Correct me....Buy my car, its the best, NO BUY MY CAR ITS BETTER THAN THE BEST, Dont believe them my car IS the best.................

Ill go throw up now, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGRRR

yongrel
01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Well, RP is influencing the debate. Right now, it's only superficial lip service to buzzwords, but it is a sign of greater change. We're seeing the beginning of a large-scale move towards RP's platform.

Ron2Win
01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
He called them out to, we pay lip service to the constitution, but then we don't act on it.

MsDoodahs
01-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Dave, Rudy said "liberty" tonight. That is the first time I've ever heard that scoundrel utter the word. BUT - he ALSO spoke of a NATIONAL ID CARD.

Some who were watching the debate didn't notice, but I GUARANTEE YOU, some DID.

Those who did will be looking at Ron Paul, because Dr. Paul expressed his opposition to such a thing. And once they look, they'll be hooked.:)

Ron explained inflation and Fred tried to make a joke because clearly he (Fred) doesn't understand it.

Most americans are CONCERNED about the economy and the dollar tanking and gas prices shooting skyward - they know the economy is in trouble. So tonight, what did they hear? One man who spoke from an obvious position of intelligence and knowledge on the subject, and one who clearly didn't have the first clue.

Also, remember that Ron continued to hammer home the point that we DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO CONTINUE THE WAR AND HUGE SPENDING HERE AT HOME. This was a debate for Republicans - those GOP types know this to be true - they have not always been fans of welfare/warfare, and many are still not fans today.

Ron won voters tonight. Maybe not as many as you would like but he absolutely won voters. And those who were already supporters are not going away - once you're hooked on these ideas, you are hooked for life. You can't go back. It would be like me asking you to believe in Santa Claus again. You cannot do it.

Last point, remember that Fox excluded Ron. That, without a doubt, has gotten some NH voters curious as to WHY. Now - add that curiousity that some are feeling to the ideas that Ron presented to Americans tonight. Some of them had bells going off in their minds, WITHOUT A DOUBT. They now UNDERSTAND why Fox does not want Ron included - none of the others have any answers that GOPers want to hear.

So take heart. We WON voters tonight, and that is exactly what we needed to do.

:)

driller80545
01-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Oil $3/gallon american/2.5/gallon euro/ remains flat with price of gold
Is this all because of inflation? Damn

Dave Wood
01-05-2008, 09:56 PM
I love you DOODAHS! I feel like I cant attend any of these "Debates/forums". Something would happen, there would be a scene. I cant stand it when people STEAL in broad daylight, at least when you steal at night, you are showing that you are a QUALITY thief and and you at least respect the person and their abilities, that you are stealing from.

Todd McGreevy
01-05-2008, 10:01 PM
I think the moderator made it plenty clear when he pointed out Ron was the only non flip-flopper on stage.

Yes, I agree. Charlie MSM Gibson begrudgingly acknowledged this point above... there are so many ways RP can differentiate himself from this field and the Dems... he just doesn't have the attack mode gene (yet)...

Anyway, hopefully the RPHQ will use Gibson's statement as a sound bite in an ad campaign...

ChickenHawk
01-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Ron's ideas have been the GOP platform for 40 years. GOP candidates always talk about them. When they get into office they rarely follow those ideas. For some it is because they never really believed them and for others it is because there are too many people working against them when they get into office. For some it is a little of both.

walt
01-05-2008, 10:03 PM
if you think it's bad tonight - wait until Sunday when he's not stage and you see Rike Pauckabee...

this is the same shit that happened to Paul Tsongas against Clinton in 1992 - I'm living the same nightmare over again

Dave Wood
01-05-2008, 10:09 PM
if you think it's bad tonight - wait until Sunday when he's not stage and you see Rike Pauckabee...

this is the same shit that happened to Paul Tsongas against Clinton in 1992 - I'm living the same nightmare over again

Oh Walt please, a little cheer??. :o

RPLiberty1
01-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Dr. Paul is a true statesman - the other candidates are only politician. Politicians know that the majority of voters will vote based on buzzwords and not in depth analysis of the issues. That is why Dr. Paul only got 10% of the vote in Iowa. Most of the people go along with the "big names" in the party because they don't bother to educate themselves on the history of the issues. When introducing people to Dr. Paul it is important to know your history then direct them to his issues page. When people know the real story they are converted.

walt
01-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Oh Walt please, a little cheer??. :o

just the reality of what's going on here - we need to get our head out of the sand - huck will talk about eliminating the IRS and liberty Sunday night - I'd be my life on it.

wowabunga
01-05-2008, 10:27 PM

YES YES YES...!!!!!

And yes the others are stealing his key buzzwords.... except Dr Paul reached deep tonight and pullled out a new one tonight that they will not be able to stand on.... "It's all LIP SERVICE" Ron made the point that for years we've talked about the constitution but it's all just been lip service.

Johnny Carson had his "Here's Johnny", Rocky had his "Yo Adrain", Lucy had her "Hey Ricky" and now Ron Paul has his "It's Just All Lip Service".

Peace and Joy,
Ramblin Randy

mconder
01-05-2008, 10:30 PM
They've only borrowed it temporarily...long enough to get elected.

~River~
01-05-2008, 10:31 PM
I think people see right through them. We are pissed, because we have seen the light and now see how really fake the others really are.

Only RP supporters see through them. The rest of the herd let out a "moo" and got on the cattle truck headed to the slaughter house

wowabunga
01-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Did anyone notice that Dead Fred rattled off Ron's key points in near duplication ? Maybe Fred has been given the task of "hit man" and if he takes out the voice of Ron Paul maybe they will reward him with a vice president position. Dead Fred would be great vice president, jetting around the world sending greetings and do'n the funerals.

Peace and Joy
Ramblin Randy