PDA

View Full Version : Appearing on Leno after this debate will be GREAT

4RP08inKCMO
01-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Ron Paul will get a chance to go into more detail on the issues discussed tonight, but more importantly he will get a chance to talk about the disrespect he received from the other candidates...and Fox. I'm sure he will make the most of it!

Richandler
01-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Yah it'll be great. The night before the primaries he'll be on just like Huck was on. Hmmm....

devil21
01-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Neat, I didnt know he was going to be on Leno again. I guess they love RP over there :)

Flash
01-05-2008, 09:10 PM
I thought the rumor was that Paul would be on Leno monday?

4RP08inKCMO
01-05-2008, 09:12 PM
He will be on Monday night...the night before the NH primary.

evadmurd
01-05-2008, 09:14 PM
So is it now ok to cross the writer's picket lines, as long as it is Ron Paul? I thought Shuckabee was the devil for doing that. I'd love to see him on there, but part of me says he should pass.

Maybe they will do it as a live feed from NH? That would be perfectly acceptable.

Richandler
01-05-2008, 09:15 PM
So is it now ok to cross the writer's picket lines, as long as it is Ron Paul? I thought Shuckabee was the devil for doing that. I'd love to see him on there, but part of me says he should pass.

Maybe they will do it as a live feed from NH? That would be perfectly acceptable.

The writers are all voting democrat anyway. Not to mention the writers will never win since their demands are senseless being that they are a monopolized union.