PDA

View Full Version : Bill Richardson sounds a lot like Ron Paul talking about foreign policy

Pete Kay
01-05-2008, 08:50 PM
They are not exactly the same, but they both make many of the same points regarding our approach to the Middle East. Richardson even talked about our involvement in the Iran in the 1950s when we overthrew their government and the unintended consequences that ensued.

To be honest, I have never watched any Democratic debate, but Bill Richardson is the most sensible of all of them.

Spirit of '76
01-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Bilderberg Richardson...

itshappening
01-05-2008, 08:56 PM
he has obviously studied Ron !

0zzy
01-05-2008, 08:59 PM
He can be sincere? He's been saying this since I first heard of him.

Runnerguy
01-05-2008, 09:03 PM
The way he ignored Paul when Paul was shaking hands with him tells me everything I need to know about this phony.

Pete Kay
01-05-2008, 09:56 PM
You guys need to stop with your hatred of candidates that aren't named Ron Paul. Just recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each one, including Ron Paul. To be honest, some of the Democrats struck a chord with me, as did some of the Republicans, like Fred Thompson.

danberkeley
01-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Everyone is chewing off Ron Paul nowadays

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 10:03 PM
He was pretty involved hands on in foreiggn policy issues during Clinton days and has made many trips overseas. He talks from experience and him talking along the same lines as RP is good for selling RP message.

Johncjackson
01-05-2008, 11:31 PM
The way he ignored Paul when Paul was shaking hands with him tells me everything I need to know about this phony.

It looked like Ron Paul talked to him more than any other candidate when all the Dems and Reps were up there. i don't know if he was participating in the conversation but I didn't see any blow-off.

I actually know quite a few Ron Paul fans who think Richardson is easily the best of the Democrats.