PDA

View Full Version : Hillary now supports Ron Paul's call on Iraq

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 08:45 PM
She wants to start bringing troops home within 60 days.

Huck wants to be candidate of Change.

In many ways, RP has educated all the candidates and an increasing number of Americans. Change takes time but it's happening.

Keep paying tribute to RP by using his message. But let's remember who had the foresight, conviction and courage to oppose Iraq war years ago when it wasn't fashionable to do so.

jd603
01-05-2008, 08:46 PM
The Dems are trying to take Independent votes away from Ron ... I think that is what you're seeing here.

She wants to start bringing troops home within 60 days.

Huck wants to be candidate of Change.

In many ways, RP has educated all the candidates and an increasing number of Americans. Change takes time but it's happening.

Keep paying tribute to RP by using his message.

pickfair
01-05-2008, 08:47 PM
The RP presidency WILL work. We need to get him elected no matter what. NH Operation Live Free or Die, let's go!!

Aldanga
01-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I noticed this the other night when she decided we should start removing troops immediately.

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
RP need to hit hard on these issues as he did in debates, he has brand and many of these candidates are johny come lately.

RP need sto hit hard this message in ads and show why he has the foresight and insight to lead this nation, set the course right and avoid more blunders of foreign policy. It's amazing, few are still using boogyman fears to support failed policies of the past.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-05-2008, 09:03 PM

Paul's the only one who's sincere. Politicians lie. They lie a lot. Hillary flapping her lips doesn't mean a single thing. Huck lies nearly every time he speaks. The republicans that lie less often and just plain scary.

graystar
01-05-2008, 09:05 PM
They all talk about change but Ron has already caused change by bringing these issues up and he is not even president.

lorenavedon
01-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Hillary is a Zionist shill. If you believe she's gonna pull troops from Iraq i have some ocean front property in Arizona i can sell you lol

traitorist
01-05-2008, 09:06 PM
yeah, and there are millions and millions of suckers who are going to believe her.

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 09:08 PM
It is funny when politicians say things like this, rightfully many Americans had become apathetic because they don't believe when politicians talk about whatever is popular or they think will get them votes.

That is why Ron Paul has been such breath of fresh air. He stands for his convictions and happens to be very educated on key domestic and foreign policy issues. No wonder he inspred so many of us. Many Americans have not heard his message yet.

Jimmy
01-05-2008, 09:09 PM
yeah, and there are millions and millions of suckers who are going to believe her.

Yep....I would LOVE to see everyone of them hooked up to a lie detector test during this chit......Hillery would break that sucker

makrothymia
01-05-2008, 09:09 PM
She has said pull the troops out, but keep the ones to protect the corporations and embassy in. But, this view isn't too new. I'm sure she changed it the not too distant past.

It's the Republicans who are talking like Ron Paul!

mleclerc
01-05-2008, 09:11 PM
I hope someone good with YouTube will post one with Hillary and the other candidates' "migration" of viewpoints in the last few months... Its incredible how they are all evoking (pitifully) phrases from the constitution or how they'll bring our troops home... a bunch of ass clowns!

thisisgiparti
01-05-2008, 09:12 PM
I noticed that, too. o did Richardson, and he served on the UN. He said leaving troops behind will make them targets and drag the war out until 2013 - which is unacceptable - so, that today's eighth graders may well have a flag flown for them at half mast in five years.

The Republican party should support Ron Paul.

Matt
01-05-2008, 09:17 PM
I noticed this the other night when she decided we should start removing troops immediately.
http://www.pocopattino.com/shoephotos/Haveana-FlipFlop-Gold.jpg

CurtisLow
01-05-2008, 09:18 PM
They all should be hooked up to lie detector's at every debate. It has been said when a person lies they blink a lot. I watched McCain with the volume off and thought he was going to start flying around the debate room as fast as he was blinking. 4 real

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Well put observations by all. RP's message was heard by many of his supporters not too long ago thanks in part to debates platform and his campaign picked up momentum and money very recently because of courage and conviction RP showed by raising these issues. Poll numbers are only one measure of success and unfortunately our political system is pretty cluttered with corporate media/money influence. It will take more effort to educate many more people in short time but RP has accomplished a lot already for America even if it is just the beginning.

They all talk about change but Ron has already caused change by bringing these issues up and he is not even president.

So true.

Liberty Star
01-05-2008, 10:25 PM
The Dems are trying to take Independent votes away from Ron ... I think that is what you're seeing here.

There are 44% Indie votes in NH, so we can't blame them for tryinh.

We have to get our message out on the front. Hopefully NH voters paid attention to previous debates and history of candidates and know who the election season converts are and who has been the most principled and consistent candidate on these issues.

Liberty Star
01-06-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.pocopattino.com/shoephotos/Haveana-FlipFlop-Gold.jpg

:)

proximity
01-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Any changes candidates are making now is lies just to get votes. Too bad voters won't see through it.

Blowback
01-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Yea she wants to bring hoe troops within 60 days but then leave half of the total troops behind to guard the 15 military bases and to protect "our oil".