PDA

View Full Version : Best so far

globalguru
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
I thought this was his best debate presentation so far. Some say he didn't speak up enough and I disagree. He stayed out of the "j***off session" and didn't stoop to their level. I think his views on monetary policy will be coming to the fore-front more so as the economy plays to the down side, of which no-one else on stage can compete.

I have been waiting for him to shed more of his knowledge publicly, of which he did tonite leaving the others speechless in the end. The clowns of the circus were silenced when the lion roared at the end.

Ron, you are truly a man of stature!

constitutional
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Yup... He was good. :)

"Keep trying, you'll come around."

Ron Paul Fan
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought it was too. The people who think it wasn't must not understand the message of liberty very well.

mmarcman22
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought this was his best debate presentation so far. Some say he didn't speak up enough and I disagree. He stayed out of the "j***off session" and didn't stoop to their level. I think his views on monetary policy will be coming to the fore-front more so as the economy plays to the down side, of which no-one else on stage can compete.

I have been waiting for him to shed more of his knowledge publicly, of which he did tonite leaving the others speechless in the end. The clowns of the circus were silenced when the lion roared at the end.

Ron, you are truly a man of stature!

I completely agree!